Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 5th 03, 07:03 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown Free Environment

Default Hey Cranus the Anus, ya dicklipped queerboy

Ping the hell outta me if ya want...all of ya can. I don't give a
rat's ass.

It is all you can do.

Bring yer dicklipped faggot ass to my door if ya want some. Faggotboy
dicklickers like you are soooooo stressed. I got some relief for your
problems, sonny. Bring it on if you got the hair, ya gutless
cocksucker.

I am grinning right now, cuz I KNOW you are gettin' ****ed. Heheheh.

HARDEEHARHARRHARRR...life is good when you aint a faggot ass keyclown.