worrying about what the other guy is doing unless he lives next door to you.
I'm not taking sides but I think you should all STFU if you intend to argue.
Anyone else feel this way?

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup October 9th 03 11:39 PM

wrote in message m...
Harkening back 3-4 years I recall this group was filled with information. It
didn't matter if you were a CB'er or Amateur everyone helped each other and
discussed the radio hobby. Endless antenna design debates, equipment reviews
and general how-to's made this group among the best. For all the petty and
imbecile arguments you people should be ashamed. Get a life and stop

From: )
Date: 2003-09-25 09:08:00
Subject: I own an amp ....

.... and there's not a hing that you can do!

73's

Richard Cranium October 10th 03 12:47 AM

wrote in message m...
Harkening back 3-4 years I recall this group was filled with information. It
didn't matter if you were a CB'er or Amateur everyone helped each other and
discussed the radio hobby. Endless antenna design debates, equipment reviews
and general how-to's made this group among the best. For all the petty and
imbecile arguments you people should be ashamed. Get a life and stop
worrying about what the other guy is doing unless he lives next door to you.
I'm not taking sides but I think you should all STFU if you intend to argue.
Anyone else feel this way?

Just ignore the TROLLs who hide behind false NICs, like Georgie-girl
Busch WA3MOJ, DouGay Adairierre N8WWM, and Frankie-fag Gilliland, who
never post anything but obstrufication and total BS. There's still
good information here if you can get beyond that crap.

Got a question? Ask it. Answers will be forthcoming.

Smell My Finger October 10th 03 02:52 AM

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
wrote in message

[...]

Wow you are too funny, what do you call dickie boy cranium? are you good in
the book under that name?

CP October 10th 03 05:19 AM

I agree with you.

This group sounds more like a bunch of five year olds with big mouths and no
brains.

Richard Cranium October 10th 03 01:31 PM

wrote in message

[...]

I'm as good in the book as you are under the name "Smell My Finger" or
any of your hundreds of other screen names, Georgie-girl.

Keep guessing. You still don't know who I am, but I know exactly who
you are. That bothers you a lot, doesn't it?

Landshark October 10th 03 02:55 PM

wrote in message ...
Harkening back 3-4 years I recall this group was filled with information. It
didn't matter if you were a CB'er or Amateur everyone helped each other and
discussed the radio hobby. Endless antenna design debates, equipment reviews
and general how-to's made this group among the best. For all the petty and
imbecile arguments you people should be ashamed. Get a life and stop
worrying about what the other guy is doing unless he lives next door to you.
I'm not taking sides but I think you should all STFU if you intend to argue.
Anyone else feel this way?

Good luck telling the trolls.

Landshark

--
"I believe it was Fredrick the Great:
he who defends everything defends

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup October 10th 03 06:41 PM

It will continue as it is...the Lords and Masters of this NG, the
AntiKeyclowns, so command.

Good Doggies! Bark again!

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup October 10th 03 06:42 PM

(Richard Cranium DICKHEAD) mewled in
message . com...
wrote in message m...
[...]

Yeah, and you will ask him if he wants to be blown too, right
phoneyboy?

Pull My Finger October 10th 03 10:10 PM

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
I'm as good in the book as you are under the name "Smell My Finger" or
any of your hundreds of other screen names, Georgie-girl.

But you say you know exactly who I am so what difference what Nic I use?
here is what you said

" Just ignore the TROLLs who hide behind false NICs, like Georgie-girl
Busch WA3MOJ, DouGay Adairierre N8WWM, and Frankie-fag Gilliland"

You are one of the trolls you speak of, you hide behind a false Nic and you
defiantly troll this NG.

(watch the denials and excuses)

Keep guessing. You still don't know who I am, but I know exactly who
you are. That bothers you a lot, doesn't it?

who is guessing who you are, i already know your a troll, your a hypocrite
and most certainly a coward, and a confirmed liar.