Old October 9th 03, 07:56 PM

Default This group used to be educational

Harkening back 3-4 years I recall this group was filled with information. It
didn't matter if you were a CB'er or Amateur everyone helped each other and
discussed the radio hobby. Endless antenna design debates, equipment reviews
and general how-to's made this group among the best. For all the petty and
imbecile arguments you people should be ashamed. Get a life and stop
worrying about what the other guy is doing unless he lives next door to you.
I'm not taking sides but I think you should all STFU if you intend to argue.
Anyone else feel this way?

From: )
Date: 2003-09-25 09:08:00
Subject: I own an amp ....

.... and there's not a hing that you can do!

73's
Old October 10th 03, 12:47 AM
Richard Cranium

wrote in message m...
Harkening back 3-4 years I recall this group was filled with information. It
didn't matter if you were a CB'er or Amateur everyone helped each other and
discussed the radio hobby. Endless antenna design debates, equipment reviews
and general how-to's made this group among the best. For all the petty and
imbecile arguments you people should be ashamed. Get a life and stop
worrying about what the other guy is doing unless he lives next door to you.
I'm not taking sides but I think you should all STFU if you intend to argue.
Anyone else feel this way?

Just ignore the TROLLs who hide behind false NICs, like Georgie-girl
Busch WA3MOJ, DouGay Adairierre N8WWM, and Frankie-fag Gilliland, who
never post anything but obstrufication and total BS. There's still
good information here if you can get beyond that crap.

Got a question? Ask it. Answers will be forthcoming.
Old October 10th 03, 02:52 AM
Smell My Finger

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
wrote in message

m...
Harkening back 3-4 years I recall this group was filled with

information. It
didn't matter if you were a CB'er or Amateur everyone helped each other

and
discussed the radio hobby. Endless antenna design debates, equipment

reviews
and general how-to's made this group among the best. For all the petty

and
imbecile arguments you people should be ashamed. Get a life and stop
worrying about what the other guy is doing unless he lives next door to

you.
I'm not taking sides but I think you should all STFU if you intend to

argue.
Anyone else feel this way?

Just ignore the TROLLs who hide behind false NICs, like Georgie-girl
Busch WA3MOJ, DouGay Adairierre N8WWM, and Frankie-fag Gilliland,

Wow you are too funny, what do you call dickie boy cranium? are you good in
the book under that name?

Old October 10th 03, 05:19 AM
CP

I agree with you.

This group sounds more like a bunch of five year olds with big mouths and no
brains.

Old October 10th 03, 01:31 PM
Richard Cranium

"Smell My Finger" wrote in message ...
"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
wrote in message

m...
[...]

I'm as good in the book as you are under the name "Smell My Finger" or
any of your hundreds of other screen names, Georgie-girl.

Keep guessing. You still don't know who I am, but I know exactly who
you are. That bothers you a lot, doesn't it?
Old October 10th 03, 02:55 PM
Landshark

wrote in message ...
Harkening back 3-4 years I recall this group was filled with information. It
didn't matter if you were a CB'er or Amateur everyone helped each other and
discussed the radio hobby. Endless antenna design debates, equipment reviews
and general how-to's made this group among the best. For all the petty and
imbecile arguments you people should be ashamed. Get a life and stop
worrying about what the other guy is doing unless he lives next door to you.
I'm not taking sides but I think you should all STFU if you intend to argue.
Anyone else feel this way?

Good luck telling the trolls.

Landshark

--
"I believe it was Fredrick the Great:
he who defends everything defends

Old October 10th 03, 06:41 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

It will continue as it is...the Lords and Masters of this NG, the
AntiKeyclowns, so command.

Good Doggies! Bark again!

Old October 10th 03, 10:10 PM
Pull My Finger

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
I'm as good in the book as you are under the name "Smell My Finger" or
any of your hundreds of other screen names, Georgie-girl.

But you say you know exactly who I am so what difference what Nic I use?
here is what you said

" Just ignore the TROLLs who hide behind false NICs, like Georgie-girl
Busch WA3MOJ, DouGay Adairierre N8WWM, and Frankie-fag Gilliland"

You are one of the trolls you speak of, you hide behind a false Nic and you
defiantly troll this NG.

(watch the denials and excuses)

Keep guessing. You still don't know who I am, but I know exactly who
you are. That bothers you a lot, doesn't it?

who is guessing who you are, i already know your a troll, your a hypocrite
and most certainly a coward, and a confirmed liar.