Old October 10th 03, 02:37 AM
Donnie

Default Anyone Remember This????

(o o)
oOOo-(_)-oOOo
___|___|___|___|___| º¿º) § PäìÑK죣êR §
Bump IT:
icecoldnyc
dennis #12
sean
Toll Free
bills2way (bill)
Bill Eitner
Brass
mobil51
Palerider
MC TURNER

Those were the days....

Donnie (N4JZH)

''Behold how good and well brethren dwell together in unity''
Old October 10th 03, 06:11 PM
Chim Bubba

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 21:37:18 -0400, Donnie look me up @ qrz.com

(o o)
oOOo-(_)-oOOo
___|___|___|___|___| º¿º) § PäìÑK죣êR §
Bump IT:
icecoldnyc
dennis #12
sean
Toll Free
bills2way (bill)
Bill Eitner
Brass
mobil51
Palerider
MC TURNER

Those were the days....

Donnie (N4JZH)

''Behold how good and well brethren dwell together in unity''

Now those are the old timers. Saw it on google. Now be careful because
georgie girl still thinks I am ice. I guess he thinks he scared all
the old timers away on that list except for ice.
Old October 10th 03, 09:21 PM
Pull My Finger

"Chim Bubba" wrote in message
Those were the days....

Now those are the old timers. Saw it on google. Now be careful because
georgie girl still thinks I am ice. I guess he thinks he scared all
the old timers away on that list except for ice.

LOL isn't that some funny **** why would you comment on it if you were not
icecold NYC, how would you know if they are the old timers or not you werent
around then, well you were but under the icecoldnyc name ... .LOL stop it
man your hurting my sides.

Old October 10th 03, 11:35 PM
Donnie

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 21:37:18 -0400, Donnie look me up @ qrz.com wrote:

(o o)
oOOo-(_)-oOOo
___|___|___|___|___| º¿º) § PäìÑK죣êR §
Bump IT:
icecoldnyc
dennis #12
sean
Toll Free
bills2way (bill)
Bill Eitner
Brass
mobil51
Palerider
MC TURNER

Those were the days....

Donnie (N4JZH)

''Behold how good and well brethren dwell together in unity''

Sure yer right!!! Painkiller and Palerider were TOO COOL....
appears both had a hard on for Professor... searched Google man was it a hoot...

Old October 11th 03, 01:04 AM
jim

Donnie wrote:
[...]

oh boy, remembering the prof flames...hehehe how about the cb guy and
chuckies (yes that chuckie) antics...there was a guy on the left coast
who hated the alfa tango's... oh and the phoenix knuckleheads....
there was some good cb discussion between the flames. nothing like this
crew of invertebrates.....

Old October 11th 03, 01:50 AM
Steveo

"Pull My Finger" wrote:
LOL isn't that some funny **** why would you comment on it if you were
not icecold NYC, how would you know if they are the old timers or not you
werent around then, well you were but under the icecoldnyc name ... .LOL
stop it man your hurting my sides.

You remind me of a few sawed off punks that I've known over
the years. Start some **** with people that you -know- will
kick your silly ass.

Then hide under the pool table, like a little bitch.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old October 11th 03, 03:42 AM
Pull My Finger

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Pull My Finger" wrote:
LOL isn't that some funny **** why would you comment on it if you were
not icecold NYC, how would you know if they are the old timers or not

you
werent around then, well you were but under the icecoldnyc name ... .LOL
stop it man your hurting my sides.

You remind me of a few sawed off punks that I've known over
the years. Start some **** with people that you -know- will
kick your silly ass.

Then hide under the pool table, like a little bitch.

what you saying icecold is gonna kick my ass? why because he is some black
dude and probably is some kinda athlete ?

Old October 11th 03, 03:43 AM
Pull My Finger

"jim" wrote in message
dwell together in unity''

oh boy, remembering the prof flames...hehehe how about the cb guy and
chuckies (yes that chuckie) antics...there was a guy on the left coast
who hated the alfa tango's... oh and the phoenix knuckleheads....
there was some good cb discussion between the flames. nothing like this
crew of invertebrates.....

Yeah the good Old days when Landshark used to argue, cuss, troll etc with
Profesor and anyone else he felt like. LOL Yeah those were the dayz.

Old October 11th 03, 04:00 AM
Steveo

"Pull My Finger" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Pull My Finger" wrote:
LOL isn't that some funny **** why would you comment on it if you
were not icecold NYC, how would you know if they are the old timers
or not

you
werent around then, well you were but under the icecoldnyc name ...
.LOL stop it man your hurting my sides.

You remind me of a few sawed off punks that I've known over
the years. Start some **** with people that you -know- will
kick your silly ass.

Then hide under the pool table, like a little bitch.

what you saying icecold is gonna kick my ass? why because he is some
black dude and probably is some kinda athlete ?

No. I only described you, 10-4?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old October 11th 03, 03:07 PM
Lancer

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:11:47 GMT, Chim Bubba
wrote:

[...]

I remember Painkiller, and that list. George still thinks I'm you and
Ice. Its been a real bitch commuting from Texas to N.Y. to post as
you.