Old October 11th 03, 02:29 AM
gw

Default my vote is for twistie as the moderator of the new rec.radio.cb

all in favor of this voice your opinion............it is the only way
to get rid of these pimps that have held this newsgroup hostage for
three plus years.
Old October 13th 03, 06:08 PM
Twistedhed

Nah,,I'm not interested in control of others, as I'm quite secure with
myself and my ego isn't taking an ass kicking like Lelnad and Geogre and
Frank and Dogie and Davey.
I like it here in rec.radio.cb,,,where else can you get so many lessers
to follow at your heels? LOL...,moderation can be a form of fascism. I
couldn't help notice in a re-quote that anal retentives nocodes claim
they are suddenly "prohibited"... LOL? Fine by
me............................let's all talk about what we WISH we could
sell from now on..... Example: I wish I had a used Hurricane for sale.
It would be in great shape, do 350 watts below 30 MHZ, and work
perfectly. I would probably take 125 bucks for it if I had one to sell.
Or, we can talk about what some of us may have had on our shelves at one
time. Example: Old, original Davemade 8 pill is collecting dust. If
anyone would like to discuss this item or assist with the appraisal of
such an item, please contact me via email.
Hahaha,,,,,can you say i-m-p-o-t-e-n-c-e?

Grandpa Munster: "F*** the FCC! F*** 'em, I

say!"