Old October 22nd 03, 11:24 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

(Richard Cranium) wrote in message . com...
(Repeaterjammers For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in message . com...
(Richard Cranium) wrote in message om...
Frank Gilliland wrote in message . ..
In ,

(Richard Cranium) wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote in message . ..
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Richard Cranium) wrote:
JJ wrote in message
gw wrote:
.........i mean
really.........are hammies this stupid or silly or what?????

Not as a whole, but some do act like cbers.
_
"Act like CBers"? Not as a whole. Most CBers are polite and run their
radios legally.
Same as the hams; a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

Quite true. How come you make more sense

as Cranium than you do as Twistedhed?

All part of the vast conspiracy to keep you down and cornfused, Frank.

I hate to burst your bubble.... ok, no I don't. But your plan ain't working.

Oh, but it is, Frank. You're almost as confused as DouGay and Georgie-girl!

Am I? You sure about that?

Yup, I am. remember, you "plonked" me at least twice so far. Why
are you still replying to my posts? You must be confused!

It's not confusion, Clyde, it's the ability to exercise free will. You, OTOH,
will never achieve that level of evolution as you are incapable of independent
thought, and must rely on one of your other personalities to tie your temporal
shoelaces.

Sorry, Charlie; I don't have any "other personalities".

Except when he trolls people about xm radio in the shortwave group.

Sorry, loser, but I posted there as myself. And I stated my opinion;
that's not trolling. Can you come up with a good reason to pay for
radio? I can't.

Why not, faggotboy...you pay for gay sex all the time.
Old October 22nd 03, 11:28 PM
N8WWM

In article , Citizens For A
Keyclown-Free Newsgroup says...
Faggot boy markie beckie isnt a stalker...he just wants yer jizz so
bad he keeps track so he can think of you while he jacks off to gay
porno magazines.

I'd love a dose of throat coat.

You ask wh

Old October 23rd 03, 01:42 AM
Scott Unit 69

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
Gee 'nad,,why so angry this week? Messing with that veil you feel is a
cloak of protection sets you off right on cue.

Jizzboy it is you that has popped yer cork. You need a cloak to cover
your ass cuz it's flapping in the breeze. You blame Leland Scott for
everything you have a raging hardon for Leland and the archives prove
the fact that you are obsessed with him.

How it started, the jock strap you got in the mail, that was Doug,
not,Leland but you blamed practicaly the whole NG for it at one time
or another.

Next you were invited to come into the rec.amaetur.policy room to ask
an FCC attorney a question, and you refused. You followed by posting
threats as 1mangayboy and forging Leland Scott in the policy
newsgroup.

later you went off your nut about the YOU ASK W sig that was proven
not to be Lelalnd at all, yet you still believe it was him.

You blamed Leland for the "respect for freebanders" forge which was
actually Tim Nebo and not Leland.

Then the AKC punked you by putting your name to a bunch of for sale
items you went nuts and started posting Leland's phone number on the
web.

When you saw the twistedhed humor website you got nuts again and
blamed Leland who was on vacation at the time.

Oh and the radio intruder watch in Tampa Bay that happened and
actually recorded a wav file of you on freeband, that was not Leland
involved at all.

So as you see you are our puppet, our play toy, and Leland is laughing
his ass off at you.

I beleive this is all true, Twistedhed is a nutcase.

Old October 23rd 03, 01:49 PM
Richard Cranium

(Repeaterjammers For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in message m...
[...]

If any of this is true, why can't Lelnad speak for himself?
Particularly since you are an admitted liar, DouGay.
Old October 23rd 03, 06:24 PM
Twistedhed

Lelnad KC8LDO HAS been speaking for himself. His fecal matter is all
over this group, right along side Dogie, he just needs to hide his shame
he has been reduced to,,,, ...remember, he and N8WWM are great friends,
despite his claim a while back he didn't know him and never met the man.
Another lie Lelnad lie..LOL.