Old October 17th 03, 04:48 AM
gw

Default you see silly stupid crap like this all the time

Henry Console Amp.
Still looking fer a Henry HF Amp. (console) with 3-500zs!!! State
cond. and price and ur QTH! Ed
Listing #379638 by K5AH - Submitted on 10/16/03
Click Here to Email

and two ****ing lines down is what he is looking for..........i mean
really.........are hammies this stupid or silly or what?????
Old October 17th 03, 06:31 AM
JJ

gw wrote:

..........i mean
really.........are hammies this stupid or silly or what?????

Not as a whole, but some do act like cbers.

Old October 17th 03, 12:28 PM
Steveo

JJ wrote:
gw wrote:

..........i mean
really.........are hammies this stupid or silly or what?????

Not as a whole, but some do act like cbers.

Nah, some do act like assholes, is a better analogy.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old October 17th 03, 02:38 PM
Richard Cranium

JJ wrote in message ...
gw wrote:

..........i mean
really.........are hammies this stupid or silly or what?????

Not as a whole, but some do act like cbers.

"Act like CBers"? Not as a whole. Most CBers are polite and run their
radios legally.

Same as the hams; a few bad apples spoil the bunch.
Old October 18th 03, 01:14 AM
Twistedhed

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Quite true. How come you make more sense

as Cranium than you do as Twistedhed?

All part of the vast conspiracy to keep you down and cornfused, Frank.
_
I hate to burst your bubble.... ok, no I don't.

But your plan ain't working.

_
Haha,,,you're cornfused again. While you are bathing yourself in google
searches, try dipping for the word "conspiracy" and see who brought it
to fruition concerning 'ol Twist..LOL.
Unlike you, I have no plan or agenda, Frank. This is rec.radio.cb,
emphasis on REC, which I am pretty certain stands for recreational. Now,
back to searching for ways to soothe your battered ego by "bursting" my
bubble and other related items. Skips up, and I'm on it. C'ya.

Old October 18th 03, 11:41 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Quite true. How come you make more sense

as Cranium than you do as Twistedhed?

All part of the vast conspiracy to keep you down and cornfused, Frank.
_
I hate to burst your bubble.... ok, no I don't.

But your plan ain't working.

_
Haha,,,you're cornfused again. While you are bathing yourself in google
searches, try dipping for the word "conspiracy" and see who brought it
to fruition concerning 'ol Twist..LOL.

Speaking of yourself in the third person now, eh? About due to hatch a new
personality? Oh well... I don't have to check google to know that you have been
whining about some conspiracy in this newsgroup for several years, headed up
(according to your delusion) by none other than your arch-nemesis Leland Scott.

Unlike you, I have no plan or agenda, Frank. This is rec.radio.cb,
emphasis on REC, which I am pretty certain stands for recreational.

Then it's clear that you get your recreation by being a newsgroup troll. Go find
a newsgroup with a topic that's more appropriate to that hobby.

Now,
back to searching for ways to soothe your battered ego by "bursting" my
bubble and other related items. Skips up, and I'm on it. C'ya.

I really don't want to hear about your sexual fantasies, Twist -- if you and
Skip are hooking up on the weekends, keep it to yourself.