Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 17th 03, 08:03 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Default CHUKEESUCKEE YOUR NAME IS MUD

(Me) wrote:
Keith Hosman wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 14:36:34 -0400, "Smell My ass"
wrote:

"Citizens For A Keyclown Free Environment"

wrote
in message m...
(gw) wrote in message
.com...

sure pal............like the time you didn't meet up with

chuckie
at
dayton????

I confronted Chukkeesukkee at another fest. You have obviously

been
too busy blowing truckers to get the facts. Like mother, like

son,
guess.

Since when have you gone to a hamfest george?

I'll make a guess as I haven't talked to Doug in a while. But I am
guessing this is Doug, and if so, he did meet with Chuck at Findlay

little over a year ago, in fact Leland was standing talking to

Chuck
when chuck saw my callsign and started talking to me, then Doug

joined
in the conversation, there was just a tiny bit of trashtalking, but
mostly it was a very civil conversation by all parties present.

73 de Keith

Okay.... I've seen enough. and I want my name dropped off this thread
and any and all threads in this NG, starting now..

Yes, I did meet/confront/talk to Doug Adair N8WWM at the findley
Hamfest a few years ago, and at first I thought he was looking for
trouble. But it turned out to be a very civil conversation between
myself and him and there was a truce called, and as always, Doug

never
kept his end of the bargan and started his crap again, and I seen him
at another hamfest, later on that year and him or one of his Pals

from
the AKC's got in here and started thier crap about me, again.... he
claims he's not the offending party... I say, Yeah right... Anyhow,

He
or his AKC buddies never laid a finger on me, as they threatened to
do, they're all a bunch of hot air, and all bark and no bite, they

get
thier jollies off of "screwing" with you people in here, and you guys
take it! so, you get what you ask for... If you guys would KILLFILE
all these people, they'd get bored and go do something else, but you
all just keep on feeding their frenzy... Now, before any of the AKC's
getting any stupid ideas... My Lawyer Levon King, who by the way is
the mayor of the city of Allan Park, Mi is just waiting for another
slander Posting, he's got everyone's name, address and other needed
info... and has it a folder... so, just go ahead, mention my name
again, dougie... I dare ya...

and with this, I'm going back to what I was doing... having a life
outside this idiotic group...

-Chuck K8CPA

P.S. Last Warning Dougie and others, keep my name out of this crap.

Why don't you go crying to your gang pals again you queer. The AKC
will put the Latin Counts face down and hurtin in a NY minute
Chukeesuckee.