RadioBanter

-   -   cb radio setup (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/301618-cb-radio-setup.html)

Jeff Grant February 23rd 21 05:21 PM

cb radio setup

i know i have some questions.i have a uniden pro 510xl and i am wondering what magnet mount cb antenna will work for me.i have a radioshack wx/cb radio magnet mount cb antenna do i need to change my cb antenna

685 February 24th 21 07:21 PM

cb radio setup

jeff grant wrote in
:

i know i have some questions.i have a uniden pro 510xl and i am wondering what magnet
mount cb antenna will work for me.i have a radioshack wx/cb radio magnet mount cb
antenna do i need to change my cb antenna

Your mom says we can't to talk to you anymore because you're mentally unstable and refuse
to take your meds.

Bye.

Jeff Grant February 24th 21 11:35 PM

cb radio setup

On Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 2:22:00 p.m. UTC-5, 685 wrote:
jeff grant wrote in
:
i know i have some questions.i have a uniden pro 510xl and i am wondering what magnet
mount cb antenna will work for me.i have a radioshack wx/cb radio magnet mount cb
antenna do i need to change my cb antenna

Your mom says we can't to talk to you anymore because you're mentally unstable and refuse
to take your meds.

Bye.

you need to watch your mouth "685" You Don't Own Me Anymore one bit. You are a jerk and I will still continue to talk to you on the CB radio every single weekend you will have trouble coming AKA 685

Jeff Grant February 27th 21 05:27 PM

cb radio setup

you did this to ****ing **** me off "685" and your ass is grass this summer on the cb radio on channel 19

\Rosco.p.Coltrane\ May 22nd 21 03:03 AM

cb radio setup

remember you are a ****ing idiot "685"

Jeff Grant May 24th 21 12:55 AM

cb radio setup

On Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 2:22:00 p.m. UTC-5, 685 wrote:
jeff grant wrote in
:
i know i have some questions.i have a uniden pro 510xl and i am wondering what magnet
mount cb antenna will work for me.i have a radioshack wx/cb radio magnet mount cb
antenna do i need to change my cb antenna

Your mom says we can't to talk to you anymore because you're mentally unstable and refuse
to take your meds.

Bye.

Remember you got to be careful of what you say to me on the CB radio. I will refrain from using profane language on the CB radio on Channel 19. I'm sorry and will be nice to you. I don't want to start any kind of a cb radio fight with you anymore.