Old February 23rd 21, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default cb radio setup

i know i have some questions.i have a uniden pro 510xl and i am wondering what magnet mount cb antenna will work for me.i have a radioshack wx/cb radio magnet mount cb antenna do i need to change my cb antenna
Old February 24th 21, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
685 685 is offline

jeff grant wrote in
:

i know i have some questions.i have a uniden pro 510xl and i am wondering what magnet
mount cb antenna will work for me.i have a radioshack wx/cb radio magnet mount cb
antenna do i need to change my cb antenna

Your mom says we can't to talk to you anymore because you're mentally unstable and refuse
to take your meds.

Bye.

Old February 25th 21, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 2:22:00 p.m. UTC-5, 685 wrote:
jeff grant wrote in
:
i know i have some questions.i have a uniden pro 510xl and i am wondering what magnet
mount cb antenna will work for me.i have a radioshack wx/cb radio magnet mount cb
antenna do i need to change my cb antenna

Your mom says we can't to talk to you anymore because you're mentally unstable and refuse
to take your meds.

Bye.

you need to watch your mouth "685" You Don't Own Me Anymore one bit. You are a jerk and I will still continue to talk to you on the CB radio every single weekend you will have trouble coming AKA 685
Old February 27th 21, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

you did this to ****ing **** me off "685" and your ass is grass this summer on the cb radio on channel 19
Old May 22nd 21, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

remember you are a ****ing idiot "685"

Old May 24th 21, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 2:22:00 p.m. UTC-5, 685 wrote:
jeff grant wrote in
:
i know i have some questions.i have a uniden pro 510xl and i am wondering what magnet
mount cb antenna will work for me.i have a radioshack wx/cb radio magnet mount cb
antenna do i need to change my cb antenna

Your mom says we can't to talk to you anymore because you're mentally unstable and refuse
to take your meds.

Bye.

Remember you got to be careful of what you say to me on the CB radio. I will refrain from using profane language on the CB radio on Channel 19. I'm sorry and will be nice to you. I don't want to start any kind of a cb radio fight with you anymore.

Looking for a real DX setup Wannabe DXer Shortwave 46 June 26th 05 02:16 AM
Setup SWR & Antenna Jim Douglas CB 14 September 15th 04 04:13 AM
Antenna Setup Dan Dx 8 May 24th 04 02:35 PM
Antenna Setup Dan Dx 0 May 23rd 04 06:47 AM
Scanner Setup Help Please? Bob Scanner 7 November 16th 03 04:26 PM