Old October 29th 03, 05:41 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

Default Anti-KeyClown brains or what!

Mr. Anti was kind enough to sign my guest book and leave his IP address for
me. If anybody is interested, here ya be...

65.238.51.115

Resolves to an Ohio address...

PH

Old October 29th 03, 05:49 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

Mr. Anti was kind enough to sign my guest book and leave his IP address
for
me. If anybody is interested, here ya be...

65.238.51.115

Resolves to an Ohio address...

To an address in Sylvania, OH, to be exact. He can't be too far from there
as it's not a real big place. Looks to possibly be a suburb of Toledo.

Here's a map for anyone interested:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?F37E12F56
(Yahoo! Map)

Old October 29th 03, 11:36 PM
Richard Cranium

"PowerHouse CB & Scanner" wrote in message ...
Mr. Anti was kind enough to sign my guest book and leave his IP address

for
me. If anybody is interested, here ya be...

65.238.51.115

Resolves to an Ohio address...

To an address in Sylvania, OH, to be exact. He can't be too far from there
as it's not a real big place. Looks to possibly be a suburb of Toledo.

Here's a map for anyone interested:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?F37E12F56
(Yahoo! Map)

That would be: xxxxx.tnt1,sylvania.da.oh.uu.net yes? That's Doug Adair
N8WWM of Toledo, OH. He also forges via AoL, and his usual DNS is:
67.217.54.40

Gettim!
Old October 30th 03, 12:14 AM
Steveo

"PowerHouse CB & Scanner" wrote:
Mr. Anti was kind enough to sign my guest book and leave his IP address

for
me. If anybody is interested, here ya be...

65.238.51.115

Resolves to an Ohio address...

To an address in Sylvania, OH, to be exact. He can't be too far from
there as it's not a real big place. Looks to possibly be a suburb of
Toledo.

Here's a map for anyone interested:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?F37E12F56
(Yahoo! Map)

It couldn't be dogie adare could it?

Old October 30th 03, 12:16 AM
Steveo

"PowerHouse CB & Scanner" wrote:
Mr. Anti was kind enough to sign my guest book and leave his IP address
for me. If anybody is interested, here ya be...

65.238.51.115

Resolves to an Ohio address...

PH

Google n8wwm, doug, dogie or any number of other handles. That's him.
Old October 30th 03, 01:11 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
"PowerHouse CB & Scanner" wrote

in message ...
Mr. Anti was kind enough to sign my guest book and leave his IP

address
for
me. If anybody is interested, here ya be...

65.238.51.115

Resolves to an Ohio address...

To an address in Sylvania, OH, to be exact. He can't be too far from

there
as it's not a real big place. Looks to possibly be a suburb of Toledo.

Here's a map for anyone interested:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?F37E12F56
(Yahoo! Map)

That would be: xxxxx.tnt1,sylvania.da.oh.uu.net yes? That's Doug Adair
N8WWM of Toledo, OH. He also forges via AoL, and his usual DNS is:
67.217.54.40

Yup, that would be him...

PH

Old October 31st 03, 12:55 PM
Richard Cranium

Steveo wrote in message ...
"PowerHouse CB & Scanner" wrote:
Mr. Anti was kind enough to sign my guest book and leave his IP address
for me. If anybody is interested, here ya be...

65.238.51.115

Resolves to an Ohio address...

PH

Google n8wwm, doug, dogie or any number of other handles. That's him.

Gollee; I wonder why he hasn't been spamming the newsgroup with his
perversion the last few days?
Old November 1st 03, 03:37 AM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
"PowerHouse CB & Scanner" wrote:
Mr. Anti was kind enough to sign my guest book and leave his IP address
for me. If anybody is interested, here ya be...

65.238.51.115

Resolves to an Ohio address...

PH

Google n8wwm, doug, dogie or any number of other handles. That's him.

I hear they started a newsgroup, just for him. I think it's
alt.dogie.is.an.idiot . (?)