Old October 29th 03, 11:42 PM
Bill Smith

Default Smokey & the Bandit - RARE 1980 S9 CB Magazine

Burt Renolds - Smokey & The Bandit II - 1980
CONDITION
This magazine is almost MINT ( 8 out of 10) considering the age it is in
great shape.

Take a look, this will go fast...

--
73's

Thank you in advance
Joe Lockhart

VE4 & 5 JL

http://www.ve5jl.com

Old October 30th 03, 12:04 AM
Steveo

"Bill Smith" wrote:
Burt Renolds - Smokey & The Bandit II - 1980

Cool. I can put it next to my Loni Anderson poster.
Old October 30th 03, 01:31 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
Steveo wrote:

"Bill Smith" wrote:

Burt Renolds - Smokey & The Bandit II - 1980

Cool. I can put it next to my Loni Anderson poster.

Do you have any Jan Smithers?

hope there is no stapled burt pictures around hehehe

Old October 30th 03, 01:47 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Bill Smith" wrote:

Burt Renolds - Smokey & The Bandit II - 1980

Cool. I can put it next to my Loni Anderson poster.

Do you have any Jan Smithers?

hope there is no stapled burt pictures around hehehe

No, only Jackie Gleason.

ouch.....

Old October 30th 03, 02:23 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Bill Smith" wrote:

Burt Renolds - Smokey & The Bandit II - 1980

Cool. I can put it next to my Loni Anderson poster.

Do you have any Jan Smithers?

hope there is no stapled burt pictures around hehehe

No, only Jackie Gleason.

ouch.....

Favorite line.."the first thing I'm gonna do when I get
home, is punch your momma right in the mouth. Cuz there's
no way you're the fruit of my loins." lol

They used CB's a lot in that movie..on topic now.

thank god this thread wasn't straying...

Old October 30th 03, 02:55 AM
JJ

Bill Smith wrote:

Burt Renolds - Smokey & The Bandit II - 1980
CONDITION
This magazine is almost MINT ( 8 out of 10) considering the age it is in
great shape.

Take a look, this will go fast...

Make good toilet paper.

Old October 30th 03, 01:31 PM
Richard Cranium

JJ wrote in message ...
Bill Smith wrote:

Burt Renolds - Smokey & The Bandit II - 1980
CONDITION
This magazine is almost MINT ( 8 out of 10) considering the age it is in
great shape.

Take a look, this will go fast...

Make good toilet paper.

You still wouldn't know what to do with it!
Old October 30th 03, 03:52 PM
Whinging Courier

In uk.rec.radio.cb, Richard Cranium said:

You still wouldn't know what to do with it!

Isn't Burt Reynolds gay?

--
M3EQK
CBR1000FL - Red, white and blue - Big Bimbler
Old October 30th 03, 07:32 PM
Twistedhed

Moparholic wrote:
My fans bombard Curt (my NSP) with off topic

complaints. It's all relative. It hasn't changed a

thing with my posting habits so far..

_
I may have you beat,,,,,webtv told me as far as they know, I am the
FIRST webtv'er on the planet to have a personal administrator assigned
to my account for EVERYTHING, billing, support, etc.,.....we share the
same fans,,,,,and my gawd are they impotent. Complaints to date: 691.
Actions taken: 0
Now you're special, too! Enjoy it, Moparholic. These guys are
kingmakers, LOL!