Old October 30th 03, 08:36 AM
Matthew Wilson

Default looking for personal web sites........

I would like to see some personal websites. Please take this
opportunity to list yours!

---

http://www.angelfire.com/psy/wilsmat

Find out what my interests are, view some pics.....

Matt Wilson
Old October 31st 03, 11:22 PM
Gtomato

bayshorenetwork.netfirms.com I started this site away back and gave up do to
lack of interest. It has some photos of my gear. Including lots of dave mades.