RadioBanter

-   -   Hand Held CB (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30191-hand-held-cb.html)

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup November 2nd 03 06:12 AM

Steveo wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Shut your vagina, assclown.

Make me, punk.

Don't push your luck

Luck has nothing to do with me throwing a quick beating on you.

You'd kiss me instead.

You'd be humping my leg again, like you are doing now.

You want a shot at me, I will meet you wherever you want -- but with
one condition: first you take a picture of yourself wearing a tutu and
holding a sign that says "I AM A GAY ASSCLOWN" and post it to this
group.

Steveo November 2nd 03 06:14 AM

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
You want a shot at me, I will meet you wherever you want -- but with

one condition: first you take a picture of yourself wearing a tutu and
holding a sign that says "I AM A GAY ASSCLOWN" and post it to this
group.

Tired of jacking off to those Elton John pics?

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup November 2nd 03 06:34 AM

(Steveo) wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
You want a shot at me, I will meet you wherever you want -- but with
one condition: first you take a picture of yourself wearing a tutu and
holding a sign that says "I AM A GAY ASSCLOWN" and post it to this
group.

Tired of jacking off to those Elton John pics?

Tired of making idle threats to give beatings?

Steveo November 2nd 03 06:46 AM

wrote:
You want a shot at me, I will meet you wherever you want -- but with
one condition: first you take a picture of yourself wearing a tutu and
holding a sign that says "I AM A GAY ASSCLOWN" and post it to this
group.

Tired of jacking off to those Elton John pics?

Tired of making idle threats to give beatings?

Yes. Dogie trembles, and geo humps. What's the use anymore?

The AKC got ran out of here.

Vinnie S. November 2nd 03 02:59 PM

On 1 Nov 2003 21:53:01 -0800, (Citizens For A
Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:

Steveo
wrote:
Vinnie S. wrote:
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 19:07:17 -0600, "Gene Rector"
wrote:

Howdy! FRS/GMRS radios do not seem to work very well in heavily wooded
areas if you are hiking or hunting and want to keep in touch with others
a mile or so away. I was wondering if maybe hand held CB's might be a
better choice and if so, what are some that are small that would be a
choice? Thanks! Always, Gene

Not a good alternative. Much heavier, and more batteries are needed.
Also, you need an extra long antenna.

Vinnie S.

Or a bigger payroll. ;)

Shut your vagina, assclown.

Is that supposed to make me run out of this newsgroup? Is that what you want me
to do?

Vinnie S.

Vinnie S. November 2nd 03 03:04 PM

wrote:

Howdy! FRS/GMRS radios do not seem to work very well in heavily wooded
areas if you are hiking or hunting and want to keep in touch with others
a mile or so away. I was wondering if maybe hand held CB's might be a
better choice and if so, what are some that are small that would be a
choice? Thanks! Always, Gene

Not a good alternative. Much heavier, and more batteries are needed.
Also, you need an extra long antenna.

Vinnie S.

Or a bigger payroll. ;)

Or a wheelbarrow to carry it with you. The GMRS works better in the woods, but
you need a license. The FRS works far better in late Nov after most of the
foliage is gone.

Vinnie S.