Old November 4th 03, 04:12 PM
ohyea

Default FCC and 1 stop electronics........

(gw) spewed: you know it is only a matter of time...........if

they are going to pop pace, then you know they have it in for 1 stop.........who
now even has a storefront operation and opening selling xforce amps.......oh
boy.........why don't you paint a target on your back and say shoot at me..........???

Oh yea...I can see they are running scared over at one stop.
Paint a target on your back?? How about
www.cbamplifiers.com???? Jesus, it
doesn't get any more blatant than that. I don't see Pascale worrying....Hammie
hero Riley Hollingsworth is too busy getting his nuts off sending out violation
notices to those bad old hammies who are moving and not changing their addresses.

Old November 5th 03, 01:41 AM
gw

"ohyea" wrote in message ...
(gw) spewed: you know it is only a matter of time...........if

they are going to pop pace, then you know they have it in for 1 stop.........who
now even has a storefront operation and opening selling xforce amps.......oh
boy.........why don't you paint a target on your back and say shoot at me..........???

Oh yea...I can see they are running scared over at one stop.
Paint a target on your back?? How about
www.cbamplifiers.com???? Jesus, it
doesn't get any more blatant than that. I don't see Pascale worrying....Hammie
hero Riley Hollingsworth is too busy getting his nuts off sending out violation
notices to those bad old hammies who are moving and not changing their addresses.

well one stop could be next on the **** list.....after all dougie is
good at getting people busted so we shall see..... i wouldn't bring up
the subject but they are advertising on google and that is a no no in
this climate...