Old November 5th 03, 02:33 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Default Attn Keyqueenz --- AKC still owns the NG!

We own it dudes! You cannot stop us. We shut down yer auctions, we
reveal your feminine sides to the world, we get ya all ****ed off...

But ya can't do anything about it.

4th anniversary of the AKC is coming. We are still here. We challenge
you to stop us repeatedly, but you cannot. Impotence, it's not just
for old farts, it's for keyclowns too.

N8 doesn't even post anymore, and he certainly doesn't "do" personal
appearances for gay men, no matter how much they cry. He's behind the
scenes, running the whole show, sending out text for AKC to post here
to make you feminine sissies cry big fat tears of helpless rage.

Here's one of the latest dispatches he sent. It's especially for
Twithed. Enjoy.

twit's dreaming of a cum drenched Christmas
With every throbbing dick he sucks
Where the peckers glisten
And keyclowns listen
To hear twithed suck and blow

twit's dreaming of a cum drenched Christmas
With every anal hole he licks
He loves horny nutsacks
And spread wide asscracks
'Ole twit loves to lick 'em all