RadioBanter

-   -   Why Twistedhed Must Leave (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30231-why-twistedhed-must-leave.html)

Eject Twisty From RRCB November 7th 03 03:24 AM

Why Twistedhed Must Leave

-lies

-creates havoc

-draws flames

-hypocrisy

-cruelty to animals

-federal lawbreaker

-paranoid

-gayness

-troublemaker

-troll

-not a cber

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Nov 7 04:24:01 2003 depuis l'IP : ac8aa456.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

Twistedhed November 7th 03 03:25 PM

LOL,,Frank is off the deep end, again. Frank lost his forging addy of me
the day b4 yesterday,,,it's why he came at me in the hostile manner he
did, yesterday. Why can't this urchin merely behave himself and stop
threatening people? Between him and Lelnad, the threats continue to
mount.

Twistedhed November 20th 03 07:09 PM

From: (psmith)
I must be home, this sounds just like "chasnnel 27" in up-state NY,
US...LOL all they do here is cry/ whine, and get a bigger amp......
KBOM1522
_
Welcome. Next time the DX is running your way I'll switch it to 27 and
give ya' a holler!

AntiKeyclown November 21st 03 04:44 PM

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(psmith)
I must be home, this sounds just like "chasnnel 27" in up-state NY,
US...LOL all they do here is cry/ whine, and get a bigger amp......
KBOM1522
_
Welcome. Next time the DX is running your way I'll switch it to 27 and
give ya' a holler!

Yeah, and remember...twistytwink and FUGGLY will even go there if you want gay sex

FCC rule 2.815(b): After APR 27, 1978, no person shall manufacture,
sell or lease, offer for sale or lease (including advertising for
sale or lease), or import, ship, or distribute for the purpose of
selling or leasing or offering for sale or lease, any external radio
frequency amplifier or amplifier kit capable of operation on any
frequency or frequencies between 24 and 35 MHz.

psmith November 21st 03 10:23 PM

From: (psmith)
I must be home, this sounds just like "chasnnel 27" in up-state NY,
US...LOL all they do here is cry/ whine, and get a bigger amp......
KBOM1522
_
Welcome. Next time the DX is running your way I'll switch it to 27 and
give ya' a holler!

Sorry, it won't do any good to holler at me, there's only three people in
this town that can use the radio everybody else like myself sold out. You
have to have about 5000Watts and a real bad aditude to get on here and I got
tired of it.
It used to be fun when people knew what 4Watts would realy do.
However, Thanks for the welcome I just happened to run on to this group,
looks like you all are having fun in here.
See you in the funny papers.....kbom1522.

---