Old November 7th 03, 03:24 AM
Eject Twisty From RRCB

Default Why Twistedhed Must Leave

-lies

-creates havoc

-draws flames

-hypocrisy

-cruelty to animals

-federal lawbreaker

-paranoid

-gayness

-troublemaker

-troll

-not a cber

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Nov 7 04:24:01 2003 depuis l'IP : ac8aa456.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old November 7th 03, 03:25 PM
Twistedhed

LOL,,Frank is off the deep end, again. Frank lost his forging addy of me
the day b4 yesterday,,,it's why he came at me in the hostile manner he
did, yesterday. Why can't this urchin merely behave himself and stop
threatening people? Between him and Lelnad, the threats continue to
mount.

Old November 19th 03, 02:05 PM
psmith

I must be home, this sounds just like "chasnnel 27" in up-state NY, US...LOL
all they do here is cry/ whine, and get a bigger amp......
KBOM1522

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
LOL,,Frank is off the deep end, again. Frank lost his forging addy of me
the day b4 yesterday,,,it's why he came at me in the hostile manner he
did, yesterday. Why can't this urchin merely behave himself and stop
threatening people? Between him and Lelnad, the threats continue to
mount.

---

Old November 21st 03, 10:23 PM
psmith

From: (psmith)
I must be home, this sounds just like "chasnnel 27" in up-state NY,
US...LOL all they do here is cry/ whine, and get a bigger amp......
KBOM1522
_
Welcome. Next time the DX is running your way I'll switch it to 27 and
give ya' a holler!

Sorry, it won't do any good to holler at me, there's only three people in
this town that can use the radio everybody else like myself sold out. You
have to have about 5000Watts and a real bad aditude to get on here and I got
tired of it.
It used to be fun when people knew what 4Watts would realy do.
However, Thanks for the welcome I just happened to run on to this group,
looks like you all are having fun in here.
See you in the funny papers.....kbom1522.

---