Old November 9th 03, 02:05 AM
gw

Default chuckie blast from the past version 3.....

Messages 1-10 from thread
Next 1
Jump to [ End of thread ]
Message 1 in thread
From: Professor )
Subject: Chucky Cheese

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1997/12/28

You've got to be kidding... he lives with his mommy and daddy? Well,
now
that I think about it, maybe that's not so farfetched. He certainly
needs
supervision. Maybe his parents don't know that Chucky is not taking
his
medication... like a good boy.

--
Professor

The Cb Guy wrote in message ...
On Sat, 27 Dec 1997 13:24:38 -0600, "Professor"
wrote:

Oh good... I've now got Chucky's home phone number. I'll have to

give him a
call about 3AM and order some new equipment... he he he he he

--
Professor

The Cb Guy wrote in message ...
On Fri, 26 Dec 1997 23:38:06 -0500, Charles Adkins

--------------2327C9D43FE0FFD97749A8A4

The CB Guy wrote:

2 lines of message. 44 of crap.......
And some yo-yo complained to me about my sig file??

See below...

On Tue, 23 Dec 1997 23:47:20 -0500, Charles Adkins

--------------3C58F820645F3246AD029935

Read the rest of this message... (24 more lines)

Message 2 in thread
From: Charles Adkins )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1997/12/28

Professor wrote:

You've got to be kidding... he lives with his mommy and daddy? Well, now
that I think about it, maybe that's not so farfetched. He certainly needs
supervision. Maybe his parents don't know that Chucky is not taking his
medication... like a good boy.

Yeah, cause I ain't a drug dealer like you are and got my own bad,
dickweed.
and as for my parents, keep out of this discussion or else, I'll do
you like
I'm gonna do the CBGuy on my next day off, Take road trip and play
some ****ing
alley ball with someones head.

Have a Day.

--
Professor

The Cb Guy wrote in message ...
On Fri, 26 Dec 1997 23:38:06 -0500, Charles Adkins

--------------2327C9D43FE0FFD97749A8A4

The CB Guy wrote:

Read the rest of this message... (49 more lines)

Message 3 in thread
From: Professor )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1997/12/29

Or else what Chucky? So you are a mamas boy. That's sweet...
What happened to the defamation lawsuit? I'm still waiting for my
subpoena... he he he

Chucky, you're such a putz...

--
Professor
***********************************************Ove r&Out
Charles Adkins wrote in message ...
:
:
:Professor wrote:
:
[...]
: --
: Professor
:
: wrote:
:
: Oh good... I've now got Chucky's home phone number. I'll have to
give him a
: call about 3AM and order some new equipment... he he he he he
:
: --
: Professor
:
:

Read the rest of this message... (66 more lines)

Message 4 in thread
From: Charles Adkins )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1997/12/29

Professor wrote:

Or else what Chucky? So you are a mamas boy. That's sweet...
What happened to the defamation lawsuit? I'm still waiting for my
subpoena... he he he

Nah, I'd rather kick yer nerdy ass...

Chucky, you're such a putz...

yeah, well, you're a dickhead and a ****** lovin' asshole... so. we're
even.

--
:Professor wrote:
:
[...]
: The Cb Guy wrote in message ...

Read the rest of this message... (91 more lines)

Message 5 in thread
From: Professor )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1997/12/29

Oh Chucky, you're so strong... but smell isn't everything.

--
:Professor wrote:
:
: Or else what Chucky? So you are a mamas boy. That's sweet...
: What happened to the defamation lawsuit? I'm still waiting for my
: subpoena... he he he
:
:
:Nah, I'd rather kick yer nerdy ass...
:
:
: Chucky, you're such a putz...
:
:
:
:
:yeah, well, you're a dickhead and a ****** lovin' asshole... so.
we're even.
:
: --
: Professor
: ***********************************************Ove r&Out
: Charles Adkins wrote in message ...
: :
: :
: :Professor wrote:
: :
: : You've got to be kidding... he lives with his mommy and daddy?
Well, now
: : that I think about it, maybe that's not so farfetched. He
certainly needs
: : supervision. Maybe his parents don't know that Chucky is not
taking his
: : medication... like a good boy.
: :
: :
: :Yeah, cause I ain't a drug dealer like you are and got my own bad,
dickweed.
: :and as for my parents, keep out of this discussion or else, I'll
do you like
: :I'm gonna do the CBGuy on my next day off, Take road trip and play
some

Read the rest of this message... (107 more lines)

Message 6 in thread
From: Charles Adkins )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1998/01/03

Professor wrote:

Oh Chucky, you're so strong... but smell isn't everything.

You know Griffey, I'd really like to meet you sometime or another, and
see how
much you ****ing run your damn mouth, you sit behind that ****ing
keyboard and
talk all this big ****, but I bet if I walked up your ****ing drive
way you'd
prolly cower down like the big pussy you really are. or you'd prolly
call the
****ing cops or something stupid like that. now as far as me taking
any
medication, I don't ****ing take anything, I'm as smart as I am
strong, in fact,
I'm a bouncer in a bar locally,. I bust heads for a living, and to be
quite
honest, I'd love to break your ****ing neck, and if I'm ever visiting
on cally,
I might just pop on in for a visit. You remind me of the some of the
panty
wipes out here in michigan on channel 16, that get out there and start
****, and
say all these big tough guy things behind the mike, but when you
confront them,
they run scared, like a ****ing pussy, just like you and you're bend
over buddy
CBrambo, or shall I say ceebeerambo, what he calls himself now... and
your other
partner CBgay or cbguy, what a pussy whipped handle if I ever heard
one. dude
tells me in e-mail he's gonna come downriver and do some "recon" work,
like
that's supposed to SCARE me or something... hehehehe... I was home all
last
week, No dice, no show, pussy, just like the ****ing cb man, all talk
no action.
I like this crowd. All pussy, all talk, no action.

Have a day.

--
:Professor wrote:
:
: Or else what Chucky? So you are a mamas boy. That's sweet...
: What happened to the defamation lawsuit? I'm still waiting for my
: subpoena... he he he
:
:
:Nah, I'd rather kick yer nerdy ass...
:
:
: Chucky, you're such a putz...

Read the rest of this message... (149 more lines)

Message 7 in thread
From: Professor )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1998/01/03

Chucky,
I have some friends that are in the legal profession who have read
this.
After they stopped laughing, they informed me that this letter
constitutes a
threat and will be kept. Chucky, you're not very bright, but we
already knew
that. At this point, I kind of wish you would try something as I would
certainly enjoy having you put away. These people owe me a favor and
would
not hesitate to mount a legal attack against you if so instructed...
I'd
cease and desist if I were you, or you may find yourself in a very
uncomfortable position with your business dissolved or maybe worse...

--
Professor

Professor wrote:

[...]

Read the rest of this message... (187 more lines)

Message 8 in thread
From: Doug Davis )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1998/01/03

"Professor" wrote:

Chucky,
I have some friends that are in the legal profession who have read

this.
After they stopped laughing, they informed me that this letter

constitutes a
threat and will be kept. Chucky, you're not very bright, but we

already knew
that. At this point, I kind of wish you would try something as I

would
certainly enjoy having you put away. These people owe me a favor and

would
not hesitate to mount a legal attack against you if so instructed...

I'd
cease and desist if I were you, or you may find yourself in a very
uncomfortable position with your business dissolved or maybe worse...

Legal attacks...that's amusing. You people who have never lived on the
streets
amuse me. Don't you watch the news? Why do you think you can tease an
animal until
it's frothing at the mouth and has you in a corner, and all you have
to do is
mention "lawyer" and it'll go away.

You are about to touch upon a world you have only read about...

Good Luck,

Doug

--
Private Investigator Links
http://www.lrbcg.com/dougd/norlinks.htm

Message 9 in thread
From: The Cb Guy )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1998/01/04

On Sat, 03 Jan 1998 16:07:42 GMT, (Doug Davis) wrote:

"Professor" wrote:

[...]

Naw, Doug, Chucky is a little 25 year old boy,whom, although he says
he is employed, seems to have to live with mommy and daddy while he
threatens others. He has emailed me a very descritptive threat, which
I wonder If I should show to the local authorities...but I'm willing
to teach this child a lesson he obviously hasn't learned yet....
What da ya say CHUCKY?..which bar is it you "bust heads for a living"
at?....geez...I might even give ya a legal reason to hit
me.......once......
Private Investigator Links
http://www.lrbcg.com/dougd/norlinks.htm

The Cb Guy

http://www.ameritech.net/users/thecbguy/cbradio.htm

Message 10 in thread
From: The Cb Guy )

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1998/01/04

Not only do you need to learn how to spell, you need to learn how to
read too Chucky.....The Prof is in the Chicago area...not LA.
Read a little before you open that craphole you call your mouth.

On Sat, 03 Jan 1998 22:58:43 -0500, Charles Adkins

--------------6F4D59333EDCB6E7796737D1

boundary="------------52007A35B97C07B9175F1ECF"

Doug Davis wrote:

"Professor" wrote:

Chucky,
I have some friends that are in the legal profession who have read

this.
After they stopped laughing, they informed me that this letter

constitutes a
threat and will be kept. Chucky, you're not very bright, but we

already knew
that. At this point, I kind of wish you would try something as I

would
certainly enjoy having you put away. These people owe me a favor

and would
not hesitate to mount a legal attack against you if so

instructed... I'd
cease and desist if I were you, or you may find yourself in a very
uncomfortable position with your business dissolved or maybe

worse...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! He's a PUSSY! He get's a little of his own

medicine and he
turns in to a law quoting pussy!!!!! hahahahahahahahahah! The

Professor is a ****ING
PUSSY!!!!!!!! and SUCKS HIS DADDYS DICK!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! GET LOST

PUSSY! HAHAHAHAHA!
I WON, BITCH! I WON! HAHAHAAAAA!

Legal attacks...that's amusing. You people who have never lived on

the streets
amuse me. Don't you watch the news? Why do you think you can tease

an animal until
it's frothing at the mouth and has you in a corner, and all you

have to do is
mention "lawyer" and it'll go away.

Read the rest of this message... (152 more lines)

Next 1
Jump to [ End of thread ]

chuckie blast from the past..... gw CB 4 January 26th 05 07:05 PM
Bookmark for Santa KØHB Policy 53 January 22nd 04 05:46 AM
Blast from the past...........102 SS whip [email protected] CB 83 November 1st 03 02:31 AM
MixW version 2.10 now available for downloads Jim Digital 0 October 15th 03 11:28 PM
MixW version 2.10 now available for downloads Jim Digital 0 October 15th 03 11:28 PM