Old November 9th 03, 03:10 AM
Chuck K8CPA

Default Again I say...

NG filters rule

(gw) earned a place in my NG filter!

lol

Old November 9th 03, 09:19 PM
Neil Down

Chuck K8CPA wrote:
NG filters rule

(gw) earned a place in my NG filter!

lol

Do I still have a place in your heart Chuck?

Old November 10th 03, 01:13 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
Steveo wrote:

"Neil Down" wrote:

Chuck K8CPA wrote:

NG filters rule

(gw) earned a place in my NG filter!

lol

Do I still have a place in your heart Chuck?

Right between his monster sized ass cheeks..where -you- belong.

Who has a pic of that fat basement dwelling maggot? (Chuck K8CPA)

Post em'if ya got em'.

i've seen the pics though if you have the stomach....

Old November 10th 03, 01:24 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Neil Down" wrote:

Chuck K8CPA wrote:

NG filters rule

(gw) earned a place in my NG filter!

lol

Do I still have a place in your heart Chuck?

Right between his monster sized ass cheeks..where -you- belong.

Who has a pic of that fat basement dwelling maggot? (Chuck K8CPA)

Post em'if ya got em'.

i've seen the pics though if you have the stomach....

I'm praticing my photoshop skills, so please post em.

no bud, they are something i had no need to archive. they are out there
somewhere but why the bother? halloween is over...

Old November 10th 03, 01:35 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Neil Down" wrote:

Chuck K8CPA wrote:

NG filters rule

(gw) earned a place in my NG filter!

lol

Do I still have a place in your heart Chuck?

Right between his monster sized ass cheeks..where -you- belong.

Who has a pic of that fat basement dwelling maggot? (Chuck K8CPA)

Post em'if ya got em'.

i've seen the pics though if you have the stomach....

I'm praticing my photoshop skills, so please post em.

no bud, they are something i had no need to archive. they are out there
somewhere but why the bother? halloween is over...

There's no binary archives. At most it's 30-40 days on the spool.

Maybe someone was smart enough to save the maggot's pic?

Think about it, we have dogie, georgie, and chuckie, humping CBer's
legs here in rec.radio.cb. Three Ham radio operators.

Who'da thunk it?

not a lowly cb'er....

Old November 10th 03, 02:55 AM
Neil Down

Steveo wrote in news:20031109214201.098
:

Neil Down wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20031109202117.398
:

Nelt Down wrote:
yeah your not here to troll are you, where is that fag landshark

You have a Landshark fetish that you need to deal with.

you have a n8 fetish and a george fetish

No. I just don't like people who act like assholes on purpose.

I just don't like guys who act like queers on purpose.