Old November 9th 03, 11:03 PM
Steveo

Default Beware

Keith... KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - has been promising me contact info for n8wwm.

First two times, he's too busy to find it. Now,it was erased from his
notepad.

Beware of -any- email from this jackass. He's dogie's butty.
Old November 10th 03, 12:03 AM
Steveo Queero

Steveo wrote:
Neil Down wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

Neil Down wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20031109180327.379 :

Keith... KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - has been promising me contact info for n8wwm.

Contact info such as? Twisty was right there are a few people in here
who are obsessed with others identities... lo

First two times, he's too busy to find it. Now,it was erased from
his notepad.

Beware of -any- email from this jackass. He's dogie's butty.

Awww this upsets you lol Poor baby

No. It puts Keith in line for the same **** dogie has coming.

Which is what assclown? what are they inline for.

Are you their butt-face'd agent?

No but if you are going to threaten someone at least have the balls to come
out and say what you mean. Pansy.

Old November 10th 03, 12:12 AM
Steveo

"Steveo Queero" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Neil Down wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

Neil Down wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20031109180327.379 :

Keith... KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - has been promising me contact info for n8wwm.

Contact info such as? Twisty was right there are a few people in
here who are obsessed with others identities... lo

First two times, he's too busy to find it. Now,it was erased from
his notepad.

Beware of -any- email from this jackass. He's dogie's butty.

Awww this upsets you lol Poor baby

No. It puts Keith in line for the same **** dogie has coming.

Which is what assclown? what are they inline for.

Are you their butt-face'd agent?

No but if you are going to threaten someone at least have the balls to
come out and say what you mean. Pansy.

Tap, tap.
Old November 10th 03, 12:33 AM
Steveo

Lookie ^^. I've already made you change names, coward.
Old November 10th 03, 12:38 AM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
"Steveo Queero" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Neil Down wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

Neil Down wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20031109180327.379 :

Keith... KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - has been promising me contact info for n8wwm.

Contact info such as? Twisty was right there are a few people in
here who are obsessed with others identities... lo

First two times, he's too busy to find it. Now,it was erased
from his notepad.

Beware of -any- email from this jackass. He's dogie's butty.

Awww this upsets you lol Poor baby

No. It puts Keith in line for the same **** dogie has coming.

Which is what assclown? what are they inline for.

Are you their butt-face'd agent?

No but if you are going to threaten someone at least have the balls to
come out and say what you mean. Pansy.

Tap, tap.

BOOM! __,-~~/~ `---
_/_,---( , )
__ / / ) \___
- ------===;;;'====------------------===;;;===----- - -
\/ ~"~"~"~"~"~\~"~)~"/
(_ ( \ ( \) BOOM!
\_( _ _'
~ `-i' ::|--"
I;|.|.|
BOOM! |i::|i|`.
(` ^'"`-' ")

Old November 10th 03, 12:49 AM
Moped Is A Sissy

Steveo wrote:

Tap, tap.

BOOM! __,-~~/~ `---
_/_,---( , )
__ / / ) \___
- ------===;;;'====------------------===;;;===----- - -
\/ ~"~"~"~"~"~\~"~)~"/
(_ ( \ ( \) BOOM!
\_( _ _'
~ `-i' ::|--"
I;|.|.|
BOOM! |i::|i|`.
(` ^'"`-' ")

What's that?....Landfag's dick in your ass....?

Old November 10th 03, 12:56 AM
Steveo

"Moped Is A Sissy" wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Tap, tap.

BOOM! __,-~~/~ `---
_/_,---( , )
__ / / ) \___
- ------===;;;'====------------------===;;;===----- - -
\/ ~"~"~"~"~"~\~"~)~"/
(_ ( \ ( \) BOOM!
\_( _ _'
~ `-i' ::|--"
I;|.|.|
BOOM! |i::|i|`.
(` ^'"`-' ")

What's that?....Landfag's dick in your ass....?

Why doesn't it surprise me that you defend n8 with a gay sex
reference? I can read n8 freaks like a book.
Old November 11th 03, 07:00 AM
Rick Frazier

SteveO

So what makes you think he has anything that's worth bitching about?
A quick google and the following was available for anyone with a moment.

QRZ has the following:

Callsign: N8WWM Class: Technician Codes: HAI USA
Name: DOUGLAS W ADAIR
Addr1: 504 EUCLID AVE
Addr2: TOLEDO, OH 43605
Country: USA
Effective: 09 Jan 2003 Expires: 16 Mar 2013
FRN: 0003966454 What's this?
FCC: ULS Listing
Lookups: 3028
Update / Renew License

County: Lucas
Grid: EN81
Area Code: 419
GMT Offset: -5
Time Zone: Eastern
Has DST?: Y
Birthday: 10 Jul 1958
Email:

World Wide HamCall also has a listing, which also shows
Longitude and Lattitude, and a map to the house.
Another site lists his email as

Some of the other links found by Google are quite interesting, if you
just grow up and take the time to check it out yourself..... you may find
out a lot more than you really wanted to know.

--Rick

Old November 12th 03, 06:43 AM
Brainbuster

Steveo wrote in message ...

He's dogie's butty.

Chip butty?

;~)

Peter.

Old December 10th 03, 03:23 AM
gw

Steveo wrote:

Keith... KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - has been promising me contact info for n8wwm.

First two times, he's too busy to find it. Now,it was erased from his
notepad.

Beware of -any- email from this jackass. He's dogie's butty.

damn dougay is 45 years old.......man what a deal... i thought he was
a kid.....hell.......a grown man spamming a newsgroup with homo stuff
and acting the fool .......does this guy even have a job???? hey
dougay ...guess what......you had better get off of your keester and
go do something because as it stands you are on the verge of going
over the hump........hump.........