Old November 10th 03, 02:37 PM
Ghost writer

Default Yaesu Switch needed

Looking for a switch for the FT101E Yaesu. The ALC/IC/?? switch - 3
position. I've not seen this one as it is removed from the set. IF it is a
common switch - especially one which is matching, let me know.. if not, if
anyone has a good one laying around, please let me know. I am in need of
one. I have no other information on the set to go by so my info on the
matter is limited.
I'll check in group for reply.

Thanks!