Old November 12th 03, 03:18 PM
Landshark

"Neil Down" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote in
y.com:

"Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup"
AKA George Busch WA3MOJ troll of rec.radio.cb wrote in message
Landfag you are causing problems, your hypocrisy causes problems, your
support of Tipsey causes problems, you denial of posting in TS groups
causes problems. Now go wash off.

LMFAO, George you are incredible.
You post this crap, then think "no one will
think it's me"
Now here you are saying "wash off" in previous posts.

Landshark

No **** sherlock, you dont think the person who is making those post knows
what I say?

What, obscenities, accusations, harassment
trolling? Why yes you do that.

Honestly do you think I am that dumb to try and hide my
identity yet use the same words I use daily.

No, I don't think your that stupid. Trolling
rec.radio.cb like that from you're AOL &
Comcast account to harass people and not
care, yes!

Don't be so ****ing stupid you
transexual. Keep blaming me your obsession with me grows daily.

Really? on average two to four posts a day
from me. You on the other hand post some
ten to twenty times a day, now who's obsessed.

Why you
keep changin nic's fagshark? trying to by pass kill files?

See how easy it was to make you jump and change nics. You are easy to read George,
a troll is always easy to tell.
Hey as Eric said, forge or not the writing
style gives it away, so by his logic, you
are making most of those posts from AOL.
I don't know what you are talking about
changing nics, I haven't changed the nic in
over a month, that was to try an avoid Spam,
but you & Doug saw to that didn't you. Signed
up Twist, I, Jim, Mopar among others to Spam
and sending virus's.
You may wonder why I have a list of
all your screen nics...................The
OE kill file keeps a list Duh!! But hey,
that's why you are x-no archive now isn't
it.........LMAO!!!!
Kill file me George, since I bother you
so much, but you can't, a troll can never
kill file nor can he show self control and
not respond.

Well do come back with your usual
Fag, homo, trans, queer comments, won't
you, it just shows anyone new what a
troll looks like................ LOL!!!!

Landshark

--
You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims.

Old November 12th 03, 07:39 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Brainbuster" wrote in message
Shimmy Shimmy Coco Puff wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote:
If you want to help stop
some of this troll fodder you
must send your complaints to
the addys below if it was posted
though Ghostsearchers.com.

How do we stop you?

Killfile him.

Mark the shark has had the same "nic" as long as I have been on the Net
- it should be easy enough to ignore him, if you really want to.

Actually I've had 6 different nics
in a 13 year period. Most only include
an extra period or an extra letter to
help avoid spam bots.
Hey at least I don't change my nic
6 times, in six different posts to by
pass kill files

Landshark

I just added Steveo in front of my email addy..does that count?
Old November 12th 03, 08:25 PM
Radioman

Newsflash: It's you and dogie who cause trouble here.

I don't believe them to be the only ones.

Notice that Chuckie spells it "thier" like a lot of the BS posts.
Old November 12th 03, 08:31 PM
Radioman

Newsflash:

On very rainy days, it's fun to get on 19 and announce that the tunnel is
under water. I get "Oh ****, how do I get around it", followed by "Dumbass,
the tunnel was built under water." Sometimes it takes a few minutes.

It's always good for a laugh!!!
Old November 12th 03, 09:11 PM
Steveo

Radioman wrote:
Newsflash:

On very rainy days, it's fun to get on 19 and announce that the tunnel is
under water. I get "Oh ****, how do I get around it", followed by
"Dumbass, the tunnel was built under water." Sometimes it takes a few
minutes.

It's always good for a laugh!!!

Can you fake bubble noises when you announce the alert? lol

Old November 12th 03, 09:12 PM
Steveo

Radioman wrote:
Newsflash: It's you and dogie who cause trouble here.

I don't believe them to be the only ones.

Notice that Chuckie spells it "thier" like a lot of the BS posts.

True, I forgot about that goat blower.
Old November 12th 03, 09:46 PM
Radioman

Newsflash:

On very rainy days, it's fun to get on 19 and announce that the tunnel is
under water. I get "Oh ****, how do I get around it", followed by
"Dumbass, the tunnel was built under water." Sometimes it takes a few
minutes.

It's always good for a laugh!!!

Can you fake bubble noises when you announce the alert? lol

Unless I'm in the bathtub, then they aren't fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old November 12th 03, 11:22 PM
Steveo

Radioman wrote:
Newsflash:

On very rainy days, it's fun to get on 19 and announce that the
tunnel is under water. I get "Oh ****, how do I get around it",
followed by "Dumbass, the tunnel was built under water." Sometimes it
takes a few minutes.

It's always good for a laugh!!!

Can you fake bubble noises when you announce the alert? lol

Unless I'm in the bathtub, then they aren't fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just don't blow those stinky bubbles in the tub.
Old November 13th 03, 01:15 AM
Radioman

Newsflash:

On very rainy days, it's fun to get on 19 and announce that the
tunnel is under water. I get "Oh ****, how do I get around it",
followed by "Dumbass, the tunnel was built under water." Sometimes it
takes a few minutes.

It's always good for a laugh!!!

Can you fake bubble noises when you announce the alert? lol

Unless I'm in the bathtub, then they aren't fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just don't blow those stinky bubbles in the tub.

Did you ever try to light one as they break the surface?
Old November 13th 03, 01:44 AM
Steveo

Radioman wrote:
Newsflash:

On very rainy days, it's fun to get on 19 and announce that the
tunnel is under water. I get "Oh ****, how do I get around it",
followed by "Dumbass, the tunnel was built under water."
Sometimes it takes a few minutes.

It's always good for a laugh!!!

Can you fake bubble noises when you announce the alert? lol

Unless I'm in the bathtub, then they aren't fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just don't blow those stinky bubbles in the tub.

Did you ever try to light one as they break the surface?

No, but my wife say's they smell like roses.

The way to stop BPL WA8ULX Policy 32 October 2nd 03 05:03 AM
No Heaven for CW coders Clint Policy 21 September 24th 03 10:42 PM
No Heaven for CW coders Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL General 3 September 19th 03 04:12 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead General 4 August 15th 03 07:52 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead General 0 August 8th 03 10:09 PM