Old November 13th 03, 03:22 AM
Landshark

"Radioman" wrote in message ...
Newsflash:

On very rainy days, it's fun to get on 19 and announce that the tunnel is
under water. I get "Oh ****, how do I get around it", followed by
"Dumbass, the tunnel was built under water." Sometimes it takes a few
minutes.

It's always good for a laugh!!!

Can you fake bubble noises when you announce the alert? lol

Unless I'm in the bathtub, then they aren't fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!! I hope you have a good
bathroom fan.

Landshark

--
The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone;
it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave

Old November 13th 03, 03:22 AM
Dave

"Landshark" wrote:

"Shimmy Shimmy Coco Puff" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote:
If you want to help stop
some of this troll fodder you
must send your complaints to
the addys below if it was posted
though Ghostsearchers.com.

How do we stop you?

I'm not the one causing the problems
So, don't even try to justify your trolling
George

Landshark

Oh, you forgot to include these in
your response: To stop trolls
like those that are posting from
Ghostsearchers.com, send your
complaints to the addys below.

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Yeah cheers, its throught knobheads like you why my services is no longer

available, someone has shot themselves in the foot, as i know some people
using these so called cb groups used to use my service which is no longer
available.
Reports to news-service.com has closed my news server through childish posting,
and spamming.
Thanks alot you idots.

Old November 13th 03, 03:47 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
[...]

Thank N8WWM. He found a loophole, and ruined it for everyone. All of
those gay pics were from doug adair, thru news-service.com.

He jams repeaters, and posts the most vile **** you have ever
seen on Usenet. He is a wart on the communication hobby. Radio
or internet.
Old November 13th 03, 03:58 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote:
[...]

I'm not worried about it, I never made any complaint
to news-service. I did send an e mail to Dave forewarning
him this would happen. What really closed the access
was the forging of BrainBuster & Scott, that's what got the
service pulled.

Landshark

Old November 13th 03, 04:20 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote:
[...]

I sent every one of them to . I think that's
actually a UK News-Provider. It's too bad Adair had to throw it
under the bus for everyone, with his non-stop abuse.

See a pattern with him and isp/nsp's yet?

Old November 15th 03, 03:10 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
of the addy to by pass filters.
TROLL!!! George Busch WA3MOJ

That makes WA3MOJ a trucker's call.
Old November 15th 03, 09:46 AM
Brainbuster

Landshark wrote in message ...

Signed up Twist, I, Jim, Mopar among others to Spam
and sending virus's.

I had the same. A while back, there was a rather sudden increase in Spam.
Now it is about 7Mb of large files every day - I suspect they may be
viruses, but my filter deletes them on the server.

BTW: Be aware that the messages are forging the "return" address so, if you
bounce the mail, an innocent person who is also suffering the mail bombing
will get your bounce messages.
You may even start getting "bounce" and automatic "virus" warning messages,
as your address will be forged in some messages... I have already started
getting such messages from anti-virus systems. But, they get deleted on the
server just the same.
As I do not use that address or account to send mail, any "bounce" or
"virus" messages are either faked (to get me to open the virus infected
mail) or a response to a forged e-mail message.

I am considering allowing the e-mail box to just fill up... it is 100% spam
in the box anyhow.

Regards,

Peter.

The way to stop BPL WA8ULX Policy 32 October 2nd 03 05:03 AM
No Heaven for CW coders Clint Policy 21 September 24th 03 10:42 PM
No Heaven for CW coders Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL General 3 September 19th 03 04:12 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead General 4 August 15th 03 07:52 PM
See what Steven K. Gielda Admin of Cotse says about the rec.radio Troll Kills Trolls Dead General 0 August 8th 03 10:09 PM