Old November 14th 03, 10:41 PM
Rat Out Twistedhed

Default ***FINGER "TWISTEDHED" AND EARN FAST CASH"

Everyone can use money around the holidays. How would YOU like a couple
of crisp 20 dollar bills in your mailbox?

$41.07 may not seem like much, but it will buy you a case of beer or a c
arton of Marlboros.

Just email the address in the link provided and include any data you hav
e that may lead to the identification of the identity of "Twistedhed@web
tv.net" and you will get paid off. It's that easy.

And there is even more money available for the right kind of information
Email us for details.

Please note that the email address in the link provided is NOT a "throw
away" email address. ALL MAIL will be answered. Valid information will
be rewarded by prompt $CASH$ payment to any PO Box or mailing address yo
u specify, no questions asked.

CASH MONEY PAID for information leading to the positive identification o
f .

See:

http://xrl.us/rewardfortwisty

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Nov 14 23:41:20 2003 depuis l'IP : ac915393.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old November 14th 03, 11:10 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Rat=A0Out=A0Twistedhed)
.
See:
http://xrl.us/rewardfortwisty
_
LOL..the only finger you get is the middle one,,,HAHAHAHAHA! What do
you want to know? I'll tell you. I'm not a coward unlike yourself. I
will answer any question you are prepared to answer and prove
yourself....LOL..but know this,,,your incurable lust for myself is
shared by only two,,,,Lelnad and Frank...and Lelnad has been imitating
and having Dogie blamed for his latest antics,,,he's beginning to panic,
hence the multi-posts. Frank is on a tangent. Tell ya' what,,,same
invite still stands,,come on down to the 'pile and call me on the
radio,,,I'm extremely versatile and easy to locate. I'll even have my
neighborhood good friend from the Sheriff's department present so that
you will feel safe and see there is no longer any reason for you to feel
so threatened by myself throughout the rest of your life.

Old November 15th 03, 12:41 AM
Steveo

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

****ing coward.
Old November 15th 03, 01:14 PM
Richard Cranium

Steveo wrote in message ...
Rat Out Twistedhed wrote:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Nov 14 23:41:20 2003 depuis l'IP : ac915393.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

****ing coward.

Of course he is!
Old November 17th 03, 04:02 PM
Twistedhed

Frank Gillinad wrote:
I have been prepared to prove my identity

Frank, You need get past the notion that one cares who you are. This
identity game you and Lelnad are fond of is eating at you like a cancer.
You claimed my name was Roger Wiseman, Foghorn Leghorn, and I was at
mindspring. Did I come apart at the seams like my much-sought opinion
did to you? HaH! My opinion is worthless, except to losers like yourself
that hang on each and every word. Once again, I do not care who you
are...the identity game has ALWAYS been your game and Lelnad's, not
mine.

since you first started accusing me of being

other people.

Try again. I did no such thing *first*. You were first, and my opinion
was tossed back your way, and I still hold to the opinion. You even
claimed you were C. Frank Gillinad,,,you accused me of claiming you were
a child molester (which never occurred), then posted someone's post
where they made a reference to C. FRANK GILLILAND as your proof, yet you
have been lying all along, denying, claiming you are NOT C Frank
Gillilnad....gee, Frank,,how can a post that refers to the person you
claim not to be, be utilized as a presentation that the author of the
post accused you of anything? Never mind, Frank. You've been pretty
stressed around here lately, antics and all.
_
Yet you feel too threatened by this proof to

ask for it.

Your bad. Because you fail to interest another in your failures and
personal life, it must be THEIR fault you act like a miserable
menstruating woman.

My name is Frank D. Gilliland, not Frank C,

as in N7VCF. What would you want for proof?

Then why did you set forth a post referring to "C. Frank Gillinad" and
claim I posted it and that it was about YOU? HAH FRANK? LOL...don't
bother,,we ALL know the answer...you're a meglomaniac and compulsive
liar.....you can't help youself.

A scan of my drivers license? Internet bill?

DD-214? What do I have to show in order to

shatter your fragile little fantasy?

LOL,,,*MY* fantasy? HAH,,*you* are the one that not only presented a
post concerning a "C. Frank Gillinad" , but used it as evidence that one
was making erratic comments concerning *yourself*.

Matter of fact, why should I bother,

*chuckle*...I'm used to you answering yourself in drag, but here you
give a prime example of posing nonexistent questions to yourself and
then answering yourself, akin and equal to the involuntary process of
muttering and mumbling outloud to oneself..LOL..you're a wreck,
Frankie,,,,,,,try to get some rest. You need it.
_
since even if I show up at your doorstep with

snip

We know that would never occur.
Try and remain lucid and plausible.

Yep, this will turn out just like it did with your

.depraved version of the "golden rule", Twist --

My version is only depraved to those not unlike yourself that need
gentle, Twisted reminders every now and then.

you can't live up to your own standards.

I'm not the one that reduced to a pseudo-anonymous PAID access to the
group...you are.

Old November 17th 03, 08:08 PM
AntiKeyclown

(Richard Cranium) wrote in message . com...
Steveo wrote in message ...
Rat Out Twistedhed wrote:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Nov 14 23:41:20 2003 depuis l'IP : ac915393.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

****ing coward.

Of course he is!

figures cranus the anus posts in this thread...he probably "fingers"
twithed every time he's in florida.
Old November 18th 03, 01:57 PM
AntiKeyclown

****hed...still don't cost me a dime. Just like your mama don't.