Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 15th 03, 09:23 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Default SteviePeePeeholic dribbles more squirrel turds

You are a brave boy behind a keyboard, ya nuttsakk licker, but
you dont have the cojones to do it Real Life. I hope I run into your
punk ass at a hamfest sometime.Then you can just show me how bad you
are.You aint ****, geek boy. I got more time in cleaning up the mess
after the ambulance left than you do tryin to kick ass.

You are like the other fag asses who make such threats, you are just a
nutless little weenie boy. Aint a single one of ya got the sand to do
anything by yourself. Just little sissies who can't take the truth
about themselves, impotently whining and crying cuz someone with more
brains is picking on your criminal activity.

You will NEVER silence the Anti-keyclowns.

You are our puppets.