Old November 17th 03, 07:18 PM
AntiKeyclown

Default Anti-freeband crusaders are not going far enough

We say what is too much, not illegal operators or possesors of illegal
equipment. If you are too ignorant to know what is legal and what is
not then you deserve to get whacked.

We control the content of this NG, not keyclowns. We have forbidden
amp auctions to be posted here. Keyclowns obediently ceased posting
them.

We are nowhere near 100% elimination of illegal equipment sales on the
internet, but each bust begins to add up. It is obvious by all the
disingenuous lies that keyclown amp makers put on their ebay
auctions...things like "Attention ebay, this auction complies with
ebay community standards", etc.
See the fear of the AKC in that lie? They have experienced our
stinging slap before, and will again.

****head and all of you other keyqweenz take note: You have not made
one single dent in the existence of the AKC. The insults, etc., are
water off of a duck's back. We control this NG, we make you dance, we
rule you. You will bark and dance on command, as you have done for
years, until we tell you to stop.

There is not one thing on this earth you can do about it, there is no
way to silence the AKC. Insults won't do it, threats only strengthen
us, ISP's are a nickel a pound, so that won't work either. Exposing
our names won't work...we don't need to hide, YOU need to hide because
you are federal criminals. Lying won't work: We don't care what you
say about us, although obviously your bruised little keyqween egos
care what we say about you.

Your world of blatant and unpunished criminality is forever changed by
a ruling body known as the AKC. We have a few other tricks up our
sleeves that are yet to be revealed, but when keyqweenz start dropping
off the NG you may get a clue. You people are totally powerless to
stop the AKC. The ONLY power keyqweenz have in this NG is what we
might confer on them, and since we confer you no power because we do
not care what you do...your pathetically mewling efforts amount to
zip.

Going on 4 years later we still stand and RULE. Our karma runs over
your dogma, keyqweenz.
Old November 18th 03, 12:52 AM
Richard Cranium

(AntiKeyclown) wrote in message . com...
We say what is too much, not illegal operators or possesors of illegal
equipment. If you are too ignorant to know what is legal and what is
not then you deserve to get whacked.

You spew volumes of total crap. Nothing else.

We control the content of this NG, not keyclowns. We have forbidden
amp auctions to be posted here. Keyclowns obediently ceased posting
them.

You can't even control your own bladder.

We are nowhere near 100% elimination of illegal equipment sales on the
internet, but each bust begins to add up. It is obvious by all the
disingenuous lies that keyclown amp makers put on their ebay
auctions...things like "Attention ebay, this auction complies with
ebay community standards", etc.
See the fear of the AKC in that lie? They have experienced our
stinging slap before, and will again.

You never will be near 100% elinimation of anything, because
equipment, in and of itself, is not illegal. Only certain use of
certain equipment.

****head and all of you other keyqweenz take note: You have not made
one single dent in the existence of the AKC. The insults, etc., are
water off of a duck's back. We control this NG, we make you dance, we
rule you. You will bark and dance on command, as you have done for
years, until we tell you to stop.

You are the queen, DouGay. And you control nothing.

There is not one thing on this earth you can do about it, there is no
way to silence the AKC. Insults won't do it, threats only strengthen
us, ISP's are a nickel a pound, so that won't work either. Exposing
our names won't work...we don't need to hide, YOU need to hide because
you are federal criminals. Lying won't work: We don't care what you
say about us, although obviously your bruised little keyqween egos
care what we say about you.

I see you've changed accounts again. Why do you hide when you say you
don't need to?

Your world of blatant and unpunished criminality is forever changed by
a ruling body known as the AKC. We have a few other tricks up our
sleeves that are yet to be revealed, but when keyqweenz start dropping
off the NG you may get a clue. You people are totally powerless to
stop the AKC. The ONLY power keyqweenz have in this NG is what we
might confer on them, and since we confer you no power because we do
not care what you do...your pathetically mewling efforts amount to
zip.

You have changed exactly that: "Zip". The only things you have up your
sleeves is your arms.

Going on 4 years later we still stand and RULE. Our karma runs over
your dogma, keyqweenz.

Going on 4 years of completely wasted lives and time and effort.
Queenie. Get a job. Do something important. Grow up!

Old November 18th 03, 06:51 PM
MnMikew

"AntiKeyclown" wrote in message
om...
What a wuss you are.

Old November 18th 03, 10:21 PM
AntiKeyclown

(Richard Cranium) wrote in message . com...
[...]

cranus the anus, the localnet weenie and gay sextoy, the stupid ass
moron who couldn't read a post's header (but gives GOOD header),
femininely dribbles some more. Obviously the AKC is doing something
important, we rile punk ass pieces of **** like you, then you
faggotishly whine and run your mouth, as you did above. There is
absolutely nothing you can do to stop it either, cranus the anus. You
have no self control. You worship us and want our penises so badly
that you say just anything for attention. Your desperate quest for AKC
cocks will be met with disdain and rejection however, as we are
heterosexual. Maybe you could peddle your fisher-price firetruck over
to NJ and tra1nedpuppet might give ya a shot of tuffet.
Old November 19th 03, 03:47 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Crimson Tide wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20031117190445.588
:

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun200...andthedere.jpg

Please post a pic of you and your car.

Here ya go, geo. I'm in the car this time.

(taken as a car show burnout contest)

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/DSC00028.jpe

OMG...........ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can see you grinning through all that smoke ;-)

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old November 19th 03, 03:53 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Crimson Tide wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20031117190445.588 :

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun200...andthedere.jpg

Please post a pic of you and your car.

Here ya go, geo. I'm in the car this time.

(taken as a car show burnout contest)

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/DSC00028.jpe

I can see you grinning through all that smoke ;-)

Landshark

Can ya see my wife SCREAMING at me too!? hehe
Old November 19th 03, 04:01 AM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/DSC00028.jpeg