Old November 20th 03, 05:02 AM
Tri-Valley Radio

Default FA & FS: Mobile Max, Amp, Radio and More!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50
Old November 21st 03, 03:11 AM
OZARK333

Gee, i think a ham would know if the
crappy little CB's he is selling work, or not!
Goes to show honesty is not inherent with
an amateur license.
Please don't tell me the honesty is him
saying "Don't know if they work"....bullcrap
he knows they are all D.O.A.!

"Got RF?"
Old November 21st 03, 04:25 PM
Tri-Valley Radio

If you got the time to test these things then you buy them. I dont
have the time to gather up the cable and mics when I have customers
walking in needing there stuff fixed. Customer comes first!!!
Yes I am a HAM, If you had any intelligence, you would have read the
rest of the auction! You dont live in my shoes nor do you know who I
am. So shut up and go back to your diesel microphone and 19 LTD II
with back of set antenna you mud duck!

-=Cobra=-
Instigator 269
kf6foz

Old November 21st 03, 04:58 PM
AntiKeyclown

Tri-Valley Radio wrote in message . ..
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Notice the amp isnt there now...heheheheheh!

FCC rule 2.815(b): After APR 27, 1978, no person shall manufacture,
sell or lease, offer for sale or lease (including advertising for
sale or lease), or import, ship, or distribute for the purpose of
selling or leasing or offering for sale or lease, any external radio
frequency amplifier or amplifier kit capable of operation on any
frequency or frequencies between 24 and 35 MHz.

Old November 21st 03, 07:06 PM
Randy

"AntiKeyclown" wrote in message
om...
Tri-Valley Radio wrote in message

. ..

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Notice the amp isnt there now...heheheheheh!

You mean this one, you twit?

Old November 21st 03, 07:18 PM
Twistedhed

From: (AntiKeyclown)
Tri-Valley Radio wrote in message
. ..
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Notice the amp isnt there now...heheheheheh!

One usually takes down the "for sale" sign when the item is SOLD.

Heheheheheheh!

Old November 22nd 03, 12:17 AM
gw

(AntiKeyclown) wrote in message . com...
Tri-Valley Radio wrote in message . ..
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Notice the amp isnt there now...heheheheheh!

FCC rule 2.815(b): After APR 27, 1978, no person shall manufacture,
sell or lease, offer for sale or lease (including advertising for
sale or lease), or import, ship, or distribute for the purpose of
selling or leasing or offering for sale or lease, any external radio
frequency amplifier or amplifier kit capable of operation on any
frequency or frequencies between 24 and 35 MHz.

hey anti pussy i think your argument is with your fellow hammies and
not with us....so why don't you get to steppin you crybaby...it has
already been proven that you are a chicken **** anyways....buzz off
numbnutts.....
Old November 22nd 03, 12:46 AM
Twistedhed

From: (Crimson=A0Tide)
Steveo wrote in
:
Crimson Tide wrote:
Sure I know you, you hump my leg and defend dogie. What's to know?

Assclown

Perverted same-sex obsessive freak!

the only humping I see is you replying to me

trying to either be funny or a troll,

Your problem, not anyone elses. You have demonstrated an unhealthy
albeit willing propensity for seeing things not there,,this is often
referred to as "hallucinating".

I am not

defending doug

Sure you are, and you have done so throughout your entire demonic
possession.

as much as I am proving your

You proved nothing on this ng, at anytime, to anyone.

hypocrisy and throwing it back at you because
if it was tipsy or you on the rain report and it

said what it did you would think tipsy or

yourself didnt do anything wrong.

Umm,,no. I am certain HE wouldn't think anything like you. You were told
once before, no,,many times before, that others do not suffer from the
manner in which you think, only a few share your malady, which is why
you were aptly driven underground as an official "Team Voobster". You're
a lying lid. Unless, of course, in the above, you felt the involuntary
need to tell another what they "would think" ..LMAO! And we all know
that would never happen because you are in control of what you say and
do at all times,,,(hmmph)!

I noticed the keyclowns

Little children take to making up words when they are at lost for words.
This is acceptable behavior for children, as their intellects aren't
fully developed. What is your excuse? LOL,never mind, (hyuk!) !!

don't like it wheb thefavor is returned so to

speak.

What was returned? You presented yourself as supposing for another in a
hypothetical situation, that never happened. You are a deeply disturbed
individual. I want you to know that I fully acknowledge my guilt and
responsibility for the condition and state of mind of which you
currently find yourself.

It is ok for you clowns to cry to isp's if the akc

Dogie began the stooge game,,try to be balanced about this situation. In
fact, it began with you scumbags contacting Dennis O's employer,,,so
don't even try to absolve what has come back to smack you in your
mildly-retarded, pointed little head.

turns in illegal amps on ebaym, then

keyclowns say who are we to tell people what

they can and cant do when they do the same.

I never asked you anything of the like or said 90% of the lies you
voluntarily are compelled (LOL) to deliberately misattribute to myself.
Such dishonesty illustrates the malice you harbor. Lid.