Old November 23rd 03, 01:48 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

(Richard Cranium) wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote
in message . com...
Crimson Tide
wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote
in
. com:

hey pinhead what do you say you crawl your
ass from outta that rock your hiding under, I
know chuckie sure wants a piece of you, and I
am sure moped could use the help
with doug if he so dares

I will challenge both Chukkee Sukkee AND Stevie Mopedophile to

meet
me
and rumble -two against one- if you dare, on the railroad tracks

in
deserted area of the city, called Vickers Junction. Take I-280

the
Curtice / Woodville Rd. (51) Exit; at the top of the ramp, make

left
turn, cross the freeway, and take the first available right

turn.
This
will be Wales Rd., and it will take you right to Vickers Jct.

The
first set of tracks you will cross will be those of Conrail.

Sunday
the 23rd at 2 PM.

I havent been to a good rumble since west side story

The best part about that location is, say Chukkee and I were

wrasslin'
and punchin' and rumblin' around, and I socked him in the gut and

he
went face down on the tracks, there's a good chance a big deisel
locomotive would come by and hit him right in the head.

Except that you're too chicken**** to show up. And you'ld get your
butt kicked if you did.

OK ass wipe, YOU'RE hereby challenged, too. I'll take on you,
Chukeesuckkee, and Stevie and I'll kick all yer asses. We'll need to
meet someplace convenient to us all. I got it, since Cranus the Anus
is in upstate NY we can all fly in to Rochester airport and meet in
the baggage area outside the American terminal. We can have a rumble
out behind the baggage carts where they store the boxes of peanuts.
Old November 24th 03, 11:32 PM
Steveo

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
Fat, stupid and hairy?

Just like n8wwm.

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/n8-jpeg.JPG

Old November 25th 03, 02:54 AM
gw

Steveo wrote in message ...
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
Fat, stupid and hairy?

Just like n8wwm.

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/n8-jpeg.JPG

that's what i thought.........
Old November 25th 03, 03:21 AM
AntiKeyclown

Steveo wrote in message ...
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
Fat, stupid and hairy?

Just like n8wwm.

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/n8-jpeg.JPG

Tell Rover "hey". Ever notice yer ole lady smiles more lately? Ever
notice Rover don't hump yer leg much anymore? Hmmmmm?
Old November 25th 03, 03:25 AM
Steveo

(AntiKeyclown) wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/n8-jpeg.JPG

Tell Rover "hey".

You mean
KC8QJP Lee Kathleen !?

--
The unofficial I-26 Construction Webpage:
http://users.vnet.net/lansford/a10/