Old November 20th 03, 06:17 PM
Twistedhed

Default No!!! Do Hams get 11 Meters Back

From: (Crimson=A0Tide)
(Twistedhed) wrote in
news:9832-3FBB7698-9@storefull- 2317.public.lawson.webtv.net:

=A0=A0No lids? Hahahah..yea, right! You apparently have no 75 phone
capability.

Hey Tipsy do you have 75 meter phone

capability?

Everyone has access to the entire spectrum, depends how much one is
willing to spend.

Why do you listen to Hams?

Ummm,,try substituting the word "music" or "news" or "talk radio" or
anything similar and you can see the scope of your question.

You are a admitted freebander

and don't like most Hammies

What in the world ever gave you that idea? Because you were one of those
that refer to themselves as a "hammie" and were taught better by a lowly
cber? The fact that you have this desperation to attribute such
intellectual dishonesty to myself has really taken you over. That's your
problem, not anyone elses.

In fact, I do like "most" hammies that I know and encounter. The rudest
and ones who do the most damage to the hobby are those I have
encountered right here,,perfect examples are the aptly-named "Team-Voob"
members,,,,the very same clowns that took to defending N8WWM for his
actions,,,,Lelnad comes to mind immediately, heck,,,he even THREATENED
this group with bringing N8WWM back to porn spam the group if "moi"
didn't quit laughing at his reign of impotence. Nevertheless, most
hammies are good folk. A few scabs hang in here, just like any type
group that comes
together.

so why would you listen in on them?

More ASSumptions....LOL. Who said I listen?