RadioBanter

-   -   PING:::Geo, the answer is AFFIRMATIVE (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30372-ping-geo-answer-affirmative.html)

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup November 21st 03 01:06 AM

PING:::Geo, the answer is AFFIRMATIVE

Send it to the usual email addy.

Steveo November 21st 03 01:33 AM

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
Send it to the usual email addy.

Which one?

?

Lancer November 21st 03 01:50 PM

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:41:11 -0600, Crimson Tide
wrote:

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in
. com:

Send it to the usual email addy.

roger roger

who is george?

Aren't you Goerge?

Landshark November 21st 03 02:58 PM

wrote:

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote

in
. com:

Send it to the usual email addy.

roger roger

who is george?

Aren't you Goerge?

Of course he is. He turned Randy in for using
his as a screen nic addy.
They wouldn't have sent Randy the e mail telling
him to stop using it. He loves to post from AOL,
then answer his own post via Comcast, what a
life.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

AntiKeyclown November 21st 03 04:51 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
Send it to the usual email addy.

Which one?

?

I only know one thing steviefag...your address should be

FCC rule 2.815(b): After APR 27, 1978, no person shall manufacture,
sell or lease, offer for sale or lease (including advertising for
sale or lease), or import, ship, or distribute for the purpose of
selling or leasing or offering for sale or lease, any external radio
frequency amplifier or amplifier kit capable of operation on any
frequency or frequencies between 24 and 35 MHz.

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup November 21st 03 10:09 PM

Crimson Tide wrote:
I am willing to meet in a neutral place and you and I sit down
and take a lie detector test. I am willing to put up money as well,

the questions asked to me I will answer NO to every one and the
lie detector will show I am telling the truth.

I am willing to meet Steviefag in the same neutral place and while you
and Landfag are hooked up to the lie detector I will let Stevie take
one free swing at me while Keith rolls video on the whole thing. Then
after the outcome when he is face down and hurting we will hook Stevie
up to the lie detector and ask him the following questions...

"Are you, Stevie Parks, unworthy to lick N8's boot?"

"Are you, Stevie Parks, a trick ass faggot, owned by the AKC?"

Steveo November 21st 03 10:19 PM

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
"Are you, Stevie Parks, a trick ass faggot, owned by the AKC?"

Why don't you grow up already, punk.

Steveo November 21st 03 10:48 PM

wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
Send it to the usual email addy.

Which one?

?

No,

I had it right the first time, pussy.

http://tinyurl.com/w1pm

Steveo November 22nd 03 12:49 AM

Lancer wrote:
Crimson Tide wrote:

Are you talking to me? No, I am not George Busch.

You where middlefinger?

And smellmyfinger.