Old November 21st 03, 01:06 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Default PING:::Geo, the answer is AFFIRMATIVE

Send it to the usual email addy.
Old November 21st 03, 01:50 PM
Lancer

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:41:11 -0600, Crimson Tide
wrote:

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in
. com:

Send it to the usual email addy.

roger roger

who is george?

Aren't you Goerge?

Old November 21st 03, 02:58 PM
Landshark

wrote:

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote

in
. com:

Send it to the usual email addy.

roger roger

who is george?

Aren't you Goerge?

Of course he is. He turned Randy in for using
his as a screen nic addy.
They wouldn't have sent Randy the e mail telling
him to stop using it. He loves to post from AOL,
then answer his own post via Comcast, what a
life.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old November 21st 03, 06:09 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
Send it to the usual email addy.

Which one?

?

No,

Old November 22nd 03, 12:49 AM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
Crimson Tide wrote:

Are you talking to me? No, I am not George Busch.

You where middlefinger?

And smellmyfinger.