Old November 22nd 03, 04:47 AM
Tri-Valley Radio

Default Richard Cranium licks the back end of my Balls

Hahahaaaa! LandShark gets it in the ass out here just like he did in
Fremont on the radio!!!!! Hahahahaaa!!!!! Freakin ass clown!!! Even
when the post isnt his. :P

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:38:51 -0600, Crimson Tide
wrote:

You simple ass**** get a ****ing clue as to who is posting what. You really
are starting to sound like landshark a obsessed homosexual assclown.

Old November 22nd 03, 03:54 PM

wrote:

You simple ass**** get a ****ing clue as to who is posting what. You really
are starting to sound like landshark a obsessed homosexual assclown.

He's not wrong Cobra. He found those posts
and I didn't know they even existed, until in his own effort to find out who I am, he brought up
a post made by the person that did make them. I explained it was a former friend and co-worker
that had access to my computer, account info, password and everything, but George is so obsessed
with me, simple logic doesn't exist for him.
Now watch him squirm because I am using
one of his accounts as my screen nic.
If he really doesn't have an AOL account, then
there is no reason for me to get an e mail from
them saying that he is complaining.

Landshark

--
You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims.

Old November 22nd 03, 06:41 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

wrote:

You simple ass**** get a ****ing clue as to who is posting what. You really
are starting to sound like landshark a obsessed homosexual assclown.

He's not wrong Cobra. He found those posts
and I didn't know they even existed, until in his own effort to find out who I am, he brought up
a post made by the person that did make them. I explained it was a former friend and co-worker
that had access to my computer, account info, password and everything, but George is so obsessed
with me, simple logic doesn't exist for him.
Now watch him squirm because I am using
one of his accounts as my screen nic.
If he really doesn't have an AOL account, then
there is no reason for me to get an e mail from
them saying that he is complaining.

Landshark

Yes but what about the real WA3MOJ, dickslap. You just can't start
using callsigns, they belong to people, you skirt wearing freak.
Old November 22nd 03, 06:55 PM
N8WWM

i hear mine on the freeband all the time,i like knowing how popular i am.

In article , Citizens For A
Keyclown-Free Newsgroup says...

.com...

Old November 23rd 03, 01:33 AM
Richard Cranium

wrote:

[...]

But you're not WA3MOJ! You're N8WWM, DouGay. Why don't you let
Georgie-girl speak for himself?

Georgei-girl claims that he doesn't have an AoL account. Thus, it's no
sweat off his testicals, is it? Faggot! Must you always push your
homosexual agenda?

Old November 25th 03, 03:46 AM

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
(Repeaterjammers For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in

message . com...

wrote:

[...]

Why not? It's only a NIC, you perverted repeaterjammer. Besides,
Georgie-girl claims he doesn't even have AoL, so what's the problem?

Nothing, it's not him, I've
randomly chosen these letter
& numbers to prevent spam ;-)

Landshark

--
Disclaimer:
This is a made up screen

Old November 25th 03, 04:08 AM
Steveo

I've
randomly chosen these letter
& numbers to prevent spam ;-)

Landshark

Cool Usenet nic. I'm -sure- geo doesn't mind.
Old November 25th 03, 03:27 PM
George

wrote:

[...]

quit using my call sign you queer freak