RadioBanter

-   -   BLAME TWISTEDHED (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30389-blame-twistedhed.html)

AntiKeyclown November 25th 03 06:05 AM

wrote in message . com...
"Steveo" wrote in message
Crimson Tide wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20031124205020.417
Should we start an alt.geo.is.an.idiot fan club too? ;)

I dont care what you start, I am not george LOL

Hehe, your server is posting to it now. I luv when a plan
comes together! g

LOL!!!

Landshark

Cold busted, landfaggot!

Richard Cranium November 25th 03 01:58 PM

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in message . com...
Steveo wrote in message ...
Guess what adair, I have long wires in my maple and oak
trees. I have one tube amp that will run 3K, I have all the gear
you wish you had, and -NO- neighbors. I can run the the spectrum
with my tuner.

I'm sending your post to Riley as proof of your criminal piracy of the
airwaves. Let him kick your faggy ass with a NAL.

Hey DouGay: Note that all he says is that he has an amp. There's
no indication that he uses it illegally. By all means, waste more
of Riley's time; after all, it's only your tax dollars!

Allow me to quote from Part 95, Subpart D:

"95.411
(c) The FCC will presume yiu have used a linear or other external RF
power amplifier if-
(1) It is in your possession AND
(2) There isother evidence that you have operated your CB station with
more power than allowed in 95.410."

See? Possession is not a crime; only USE makes it a crime. Read it and
weep, DouGay. I could have my entire house filled with all sorts of
amplifiers and there'd be absolutely nothing that the FCC (or you)
could do about it without evidence of use.

Once again, you're wrong, DouGay. How did you ever get your no-code
Tech license without knowing anything? Bribe the VE like Georgie-girl
did?

Richard Cranium November 25th 03 02:03 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
wrote:

I SUCK MALE COCK.

Another big surprise.

LOL!!! That's all DouGay can do anymore!

---doug----

http://tinyurl.com/vlhn ----blowhard-----

---doug----- Wrong; that's Georgie-girl

" ----coward---- DouGay

". --nym-shifter--- Nah, that's DouGay

---doug-----

November 25th 03 02:29 PM

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Steveo" wrote in message
Crimson Tide wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

Crimson Tide wrote:
Cross post this to my asshole

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Whatever you say Ramsey (10
Commandments) LOL!!!!

Landshark

It's hard to do Ule Brenner (sp), with the head
of hair that I have. ;)

Lol, yeah I saw all that
hair in the burnout picture, get
a haircut.

Landshark

--
Disclaimer:
This is a made up screen

Steveo November 25th 03 03:02 PM

Steveo wrote in message
[...]

Rumor has it he gave him head.

Twistedhed November 25th 03 07:32 PM

It has come to my attention that Dogie is having many
other,,,er,,problems besides this newsgroup (A nod of acknowlegement to
the good 'ol buckeye hammies).
N8WWM has set about ruining another reputation...KC8QJP.
The poor woman is almost beside herself with grief over her current
selection of,,,uh,,,,the opposite sex. She has talked to friends AND
Dogie about his behavior and even this newsgroup, she has even pleaded
with Dogie, but selfish as the mole-looking creature is, he thinks of
not her, but only of himself. It figures only Dogie could manage to
cause a fight in his house concerning this ng....LOL.
This woman would be best served to separate and avail herself from this
vile creature of filth and perversion before he drags her down to the
point from which she may never recover. A reputation is much more
difficult for a woman to repair than a man. N8WWM doesn't care about
that, all he cares about is causing problems in rec.radio.cb, no matter
who he hurts or drags down.
All that matters is his personal, angry, selfish, self-absorbed agenda.
This woman doesn't know the real N8WWM, but she's finding out a bit more
with each passing day....she's in for one hell of a learning experience
and the good word is she is already planning on leaving him.
Just reading his past posts and threats concerning his proneness to
violence and one gets the feeling that it won't be long until he starts
beating her, if he doesn't already. There are many avenues of assistance
for this woman to turn to, both in the hammie community and at home. She
needs not be intimidated by Dogie any longer. KC8QJP, get out while you
can. He wouldn't dare hurt you with an entire community of hammies aware
of the situation and watching intently. You go girl! Good luck to you.
You can do way better.

(Richard Cranium) wrote:
Could you try to stay on topic for a change

Georgie-girl?

BTW, that was posted by way of AoL, which

Georgie will claim he doesn't have!

Mopaholic wrote:
Two assholes that get off on jamming rec.radio.cb. One (n8wwm) is
already a known repeater jammer, the other (geo) defends him.
Are we surprised?
_
Everyone has skeletons, Geo has cemetaries in his closets.

Twistedhed November 25th 03 07:42 PM

From: (Crimson=A0Tide)
Steveo wrote in news:20031124194644.731
:
(Richard Cranium) wrote:
Could you try to stay on topic for a change Georgie-girl?
BTW, that was posted by way of AoL, which Georgie will claim he doesn't
have!
Two assholes that get off on jamming rec.radio.cb. One (n8wwm) is
already a known repeater jammer, the other (geo) defends him.
Are we surprised?

Yes I a,m suprised your still singing that stale

tune,

You cry impotence to me daily. Check the thread topic you chose. Yea
yea,,we know,,,"YOU" didn't make it..LOL! g

you would cry your eyes red if somene called

you a repeater jammer and it ewasnt true.

HAhahha,,you, and the other scumbags of teamvoob have accused me of
everything right down to the grassy knoll,,,,yet that doesn't prevent
you from insisting on illustrating your long reign of impotence where
you concern yourself with moi.

Pleas post some info Ill ask 1 more time even

though your a asshole who is no different than
the rest.Post some proof from anywhere in on

the net that say doug adair jammed a

repeater. Just 1 this is where the hypocrite

part of you comes in to play.

Already done been posted many, many times. The FCC said, and I quote "
Enclosed are taped recordings of the violations by Doug Adair, N8WWM".
Your mild retardations and communication deficit prevent you from
processing what exactly that means. In addition to you failing at
projecting this on to others, this is one of your problems.

Twistedhed November 25th 03 07:47 PM

From: (Crimson=A0Tide)
wrote in news:GgAwb.21964$pw7.18614
@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Crimson Tide wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:
Crimson Tide wrote: Cross post this to my
asshole
So let it be written, so let it be done.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0
=A0Whatever you say Ramsey (10

Commandments) LOL!!!!
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0Landshark

FORGE

_
LOL....of who? g

[email protected] November 25th 03 08:05 PM

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:32:22 -0500 (EST),
(Twistedhed) wrote:

[...]

This may be true but I believe the real reason she may be leaving
is because she has found out that DouGay has some of the same
characteristics as Michael Jackson.

She has determined that DouGays tool, a little one at that, only
becomes useful with the use of inappropriate stimulants. The same
inappropriate stimulants that M. J. uses.

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup November 26th 03 10:30 PM

LOL ****hed you have an active fantasy life.