RadioBanter

-   -   BLAME TWISTEDHED (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30389-blame-twistedhed.html)

Richard Cranium December 5th 03 12:57 AM

(Repeaterjammers For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in message . com...
(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
N8WWM living with convicted tax felon KC8QJP = N8WWM/hypocrite.

Took it a little too far this time dincha, spermbreath? When you're
outed....and you will be....your keyqueen fag pals are gonna disown ya
and your truckstop-cumboy career will be over.

Hell, DouGay; you've been outted for years and it doesn't bother you
any. It's you and your butt buddy Georgie-girl who are the obvious
fags, and you're the one who is the "lot lizard".

Looks like Twisty posted the truth. Otherwise you wouldn't be so upset
about it!

Steveo December 5th 03 03:13 AM

Newsgroup) wrote in message
. com...
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
N8WWM living with convicted tax felon KC8QJP = N8WWM/hypocrite.

Took it a little too far this time dincha, spermbreath? When you're
outed....and you will be....your keyqueen fag pals are gonna disown ya
and your truckstop-cumboy career will be over.

Hell, DouGay; you've been outted for years and it doesn't bother you
any. It's you and your butt buddy Georgie-girl who are the obvious
fags, and you're the one who is the "lot lizard".

Looks like Twisty posted the truth. Otherwise you wouldn't be so upset
about it!

They rumble, bumble, and stumble over most anything we post, Richard.

Truth is they know me and my town...that and a buck fifty buy's a
fresh cup of coffee out here... **** em. (they can all blow me)

William Wallace December 5th 03 04:02 AM

Steveo wrote in news:20031204223603.477$f8
@newsreader.com:

William Wallace wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20031204221336.720
:
Truth is they know me and my town...that and a buck fifty buy's a
fresh cup of coffee out here... **** em. (they can all blow me)

More homosexual innuendos from steve parks watch it steveo dickieheaded
cranium will tell you about it./

Frank said it first. no flame

Frank jumped off a bridge second, you went first.

Steveo December 5th 03 04:22 AM

William Wallace wrote:
Frank jumped off a bridge second, you went first.

It's smoke and mirrors, right Frank?