Old November 29th 03, 03:38 PM
Train

Default F/S Texas Star "Sweet Sixteen" T/S-1600

Texas Star Sweet 16 W/ 8x 2SC2879's
Mod V Plus Driver included in package.
4 fan kit included.
Wholesale on this deal is about $780.00
All equipment is all new and still boxed.
Just in time for the holidays.
Sell price is $675.00 plus shipping.
Buyer to pay ACTUAL shipping costs.
Reply by e-mail.
Flamers and trolls will be ignored as usual.
Train

Old November 29th 03, 04:15 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Train"
wrote:

Texas Star Sweet 16 W/ 8x 2SC2879's
Mod V Plus Driver included in package.

Gee, another Class C splatterbox with 'swang'. Ever think about using a
spark-gap transmitter instead?

4 fan kit included.
Wholesale on this deal is about $780.00
All equipment is all new and still boxed.
Just in time for the holidays.
Sell price is $675.00 plus shipping.
Buyer to pay ACTUAL shipping costs.
Reply by e-mail.

If the FCC is monitoring your mailbox you might not get to hold that money for
very long.

Flamers and trolls will be ignored as usual.

Yeah, right. We know better.

So what ever happened to that piece-of-**** sweep-tube amp you were trying to
unload for several months? An Elkin, I think it was. If I remember correctly,
you put a mighty steep price on that one, too. Did it ever sell?

Old November 29th 03, 11:15 PM
Train

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
In , "Train"
wrote:

Texas Star Sweet 16 W/ 8x 2SC2879's
Mod V Plus Driver included in package.
4 fan kit included.
Wholesale on this deal is about $780.00
All equipment is all new and still boxed.
Just in time for the holidays.
Sell price is $675.00 plus shipping.
Buyer to pay ACTUAL shipping costs.
Reply by e-mail.
Flamers and trolls will be ignored as usual.

So what ever happened to that piece-of-**** sweep-tube amp you were trying

unload for several months? An Elkin, I think it was.

It sees more use than my SB-220 and does not requir nearly as much drive. I
still have it and use it although I'm still of a mind to sell it as I have a
few too many amps here.

If I remember correctly,
you put a mighty steep price on that

No, $375
Not that bad for an amp that uses $7 tubes and make close to 1000 watts.

Old November 30th 03, 10:51 PM
ALLSTEEL77

class AB1

F/S Texas Star Sweet 16 W/ Mod V Plus driver and fan kit....ALL NEW $675.00 TRA1N CB 2 March 30th 09 05:28 AM
texas star question radiokiller CB 2 September 26th 03 04:23 PM
***F/S Texas Star "Sweet Sixteen" DX-1600*** Train CB 5 September 24th 03 04:57 PM
****F/S Texas Star "Sweet Sixteen" DX-1600**** Train CB 0 September 23rd 03 08:08 PM
F/S Texas Star "Sweet Sixteen" T/S-1600 Train CB 6 September 23rd 03 08:04 PM