Old December 2nd 03, 05:34 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Default Twithed getting worse....

This menace to society has been quoting freud, making up statistics,
and ghost talking from fake ng accounts. But Frank called him Dave and
now Tipsey's freaked out and on the run. He's ready to pop. Watch for
it.
Old December 2nd 03, 07:12 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
wrote:

That's because his name -is- Dave and his

hobby is frisbee golf.

Umm,,,no. Your contact via my ebay purchase knows nothing about me other
than my purchase...LOL. You think I'm the "Mac" man? HAHAHAHHA! Go ahead
ahead and post it, then...LOL. Keep digging,,,,me as your topic has you
off the deep end and I do so enjoy watching you profess your love to me.
Again, since I give you explicit permission to post this "information"
you feel is accurate, you have no reason not to do so,,except, of
course, you are afraid I will laugh and howl at more of your
incompetence.

Yes, he lives in Florida;

Of course I do. Only yourself has ever taken issue with where I reside.
You have debated yourself outloud much to the entertainment of myself
and now have been forced to swallow it, despite your mumblings and
accusations and outright lies.....LOL.

and yes, someone ratted him out. No, I'm not

going to reveal his last name, at least not yet.

Aww,,come on now,,,,,what's the matter? Doesn't match anyhing else?
LOL.....you're chasing your tail further and further down a dark rabbit
hole...LOL,,,but it is great fun to watch the level of importance you
place on me. That I lord over your everyday life and thoughts with so
little effort illustrates Freud was dead on concerning his work and
theories as relating to your sicknesses and psychotic behaviors. That
you remain underground obsessed on my identity reveals the magnitude of
which my presence and mere posts affect you. You have no choice in the
matter,,,you are no longer in control of anything..I took that away from
you long before you were relegated to paying an access fee in order to
have your menstuating, impotent cries heard by an audience of my
choosing. Wah...said the nocode! LOL!

-----=3D=3D

Old December 2nd 03, 10:16 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
wrote:

That's because his name -is- Dave and his

hobby is frisbee golf.

Umm,,,no. Your contact via my ebay purchase knows nothing about me other
than my purchase...LOL. You think I'm the "Mac" man? HAHAHAHHA!

I hadn't thought about checking with ebay, but I'll keep that in mind for future
reference. So who is this "Mac" man, Dave? Is he another one of your many
aliases? LOL!!!

Go ahead
ahead and post it, then...LOL. Keep digging,,,,me as your topic has you
off the deep end and I do so enjoy watching you profess your love to me.
Again, since I give you explicit permission to post this "information"
you feel is accurate, you have no reason not to do so,,except, of
course, you are afraid I will laugh and howl at more of your
incompetence.

Oh yes, I do indeed have a reason not to post it, Dave. It's a reason that would
elude the likes of yourself. That reason is that I won't be the cause of harm to
you or your family if someone loonier than yourself decides to use that
information for malicious purposes. I know that my decision is difficult for you
to understand, but maybe when you grow up you will figure it out.

Yes, he lives in Florida;

Of course I do. Only yourself has ever taken issue with where I reside.
You have debated yourself outloud much to the entertainment of myself
and now have been forced to swallow it, despite your mumblings and
accusations and outright lies.....LOL.

Maybe you should make a list of those alleged lies, Dave, because I have
spoon-fed you nothing but the truth since day one.

[...]

Which ham do you think I am today, Dave? LOL!

Old December 2nd 03, 11:04 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
wrote:
That's because his name -is- Dave and his

hobby is frisbee golf.

Umm,,,no. Your contact via my ebay purchase knows nothing about me other
than my purchase...LOL. You think I'm the "Mac" man? HAHAHAHHA!

I hadn't thought about checking with ebay,

LOL..stop it,,,,he already contacted me. Your failure at posting the
name confirms just this.

but

I'll keep that in mind for future reference.

Cool,,,,knock yourself out,,I'm getting tired of doing it for you...LOL.

So who is this "Mac" man, Dave?

Oh no,,one thing at a time. As usual, you made a claim, now you're
squirming every which way to avoid it. LOL,,,you're a lid,,,LOL,,an
impotent one...c'mon now,,,the name....

Is he

another one of your many aliases? LOL!!!

LOL good one, illustrating the importance my life, both online and off,
commands over your drab, empty, failed world....you place my life more
important than your own,,,how touching and wha homage!.
_
Go ahead
ahead and post it, then...LOL. Keep digging,,,,me as your topic has you
off the deep end and I do so enjoy watching you profess your love to me.
Again, since I give you explicit permission to post this "information"
you feel is accurate, you have no reason not to do so,,except, of
course, you are afraid I will laugh and howl at more of your
incompetence.

Oh yes, I do indeed have a reason not to post

it, Dave. It's a reason that would elude the

likes of yourself. That reason is that I won't be

the cause of harm to you or your family if

someone loonier than yourself decides to use

that information for malicious purposes.

Here's a newsflash: Not one person on this group believes you care what
happens to another. Blow it out your piehole..LOL. In addition, if you
knew anthing about the law, you would know my giving you explicit
permission
to such absolves you completely,,,then again,,you're an impotent and
confirmed liar.

decision is difficult for you to understand, but

maybe when you grow up you will figure it out.

Stop concerning yourself with me and you won't find such large southern
feet jammed down your throat.

Yes, he lives in Florida;

Of course I do. Only yourself has ever taken issue with where I reside.
You have debated yourself outloud much to the entertainment of myself
and now have been forced to swallow it, despite your mumblings and
accusations and outright lies.....LOL.

Maybe you should make a list of those alleged
lies, Dave, because I have spoon-fed you

nothing but the truth since day one.

LOL..yea yea,,,,from the claim that I was on mindspring to your claim I
was Roger in WV to your claim I was Foghorn Leghorn......hahaha! You git
nuthin but more impotence.

[...]

Touche. The room is thundering with laughter, and you're the brunt of
the joke, What makes your ignorance the more entertaining, is you've
been clued in TWICE in the past three days and are just too ignorant and
challenged to grasp what's right in front of you.....LOL..

Frisbee Golf "Dave"
HAHHAHA!

-----=3D=3D

Old December 3rd 03, 01:13 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
wrote:
That's because his name -is- Dave and his

hobby is frisbee golf.

Umm,,,no. Your contact via my ebay purchase knows nothing about me other
than my purchase...LOL. You think I'm the "Mac" man? HAHAHAHHA!

I hadn't thought about checking with ebay,

LOL..stop it,,,,he already contacted me. Your failure at posting the
name confirms just this.

Nobody contacted you, Dave. Quit with the "poor little me the victim" routine
cause it's getting old -- no, it's as stale as an antique gingerbread house.

but

I'll keep that in mind for future reference.

Cool,,,,knock yourself out,,I'm getting tired of doing it for you...LOL.

So who is this "Mac" man, Dave?

Oh no,,one thing at a time. As usual, you made a claim, now you're
squirming every which way to avoid it. LOL,,,you're a lid,,,LOL,,an
impotent one...c'mon now,,,the name....

Lid? As in 'hammie'? Even with the facts presented to you on a silver platter
you are still pleading ignorance? Nobody can be that dumb, Dave. Give up the act
already.

Is he

another one of your many aliases? LOL!!!

LOL good one, illustrating the importance my life, both online and off,
commands over your drab, empty, failed world....you place my life more
important than your own,,,how touching and wha homage!.

So did you have to kick the kids off the home computer as soon as you got home
this evening? Did you lock the door so nobody else can witness your obsessive
activities in this newsgroup? Did your wife call you to dinner several times
before you could finally tear yourself away from the keyboard? Or did you order
your family a big ol' pizza to secretly atone for your antisocial behavior?
ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!

_
Go ahead
ahead and post it, then...LOL. Keep digging,,,,me as your topic has you
off the deep end and I do so enjoy watching you profess your love to me.
Again, since I give you explicit permission to post this "information"
you feel is accurate, you have no reason not to do so,,except, of
course, you are afraid I will laugh and howl at more of your
incompetence.

Oh yes, I do indeed have a reason not to post

it, Dave. It's a reason that would elude the

likes of yourself. That reason is that I won't be

the cause of harm to you or your family if

someone loonier than yourself decides to use

that information for malicious purposes.

Here's a newsflash: Not one person on this group believes you care what
happens to another. Blow it out your piehole..LOL.

I believe my own values -- that's all that matters. And the only reason I'm
posting this crap to the newsgroup is because you are too chicken**** to take
any discussion to email. So blow it out your own piehole, Dave.

In addition, if you
knew anthing about the law, you would know my giving you explicit
permission
to such absolves you completely,,,then again,,you're an impotent and
confirmed liar.

Your permission means nothing because you are a cartoon character -- you have no
identity, therefore you have no right to authorize the public dissemination of
personal information about anybody. IOW, it sucks to be you.

decision is difficult for you to understand, but

maybe when you grow up you will figure it out.

Stop concerning yourself with me and you won't find such large southern
feet jammed down your throat.

Ain't no southern feet in my house, Dave. And anybody trying to shove their feet
down my throat is going to be walking on stubs the rest of his life.

Yes, he lives in Florida;

Of course I do. Only yourself has ever taken issue with where I reside.
You have debated yourself outloud much to the entertainment of myself
and now have been forced to swallow it, despite your mumblings and
accusations and outright lies.....LOL.

Maybe you should make a list of those alleged
lies, Dave, because I have spoon-fed you

nothing but the truth since day one.

LOL..yea yea,,,,from the claim that I was on mindspring

I don't know that you weren't.

to your claim I
was Roger in WV

to your claim I was Foghorn Leghorn......hahaha! You git
nuthin but more impotence.

I never made such claims. I pointed out coincidences that were on par with your
'supernews' conspiracy and your 'Sparky/Sparks' fiasco. I was ridiculing you,
Dave. Your problem was that you were too stupid to realize it. You are -still-
too stupid to realize it.

[...]

Well, I could have chosen to believe the claims of the first two informants.
Would you believe that two people said you were Jim Hampton? What a hoot!

Old December 3rd 03, 04:30 PM
Twistedhed

C. Frank Gililand (n7vcf) wrote:
1070414047 216.64.140.213 (2 Dec 2003 19:14:07 -0600) wrote:
Go ahead
ahead and post it, then...LOL. Keep digging,,,,me as your topic has you
off the deep end and I do so enjoy watching you profess your love to me.
Again, since I give you explicit permission to post this "information"
you feel is accurate, you have no reason not to do so,,except, of
course, you are afraid I will laugh and howl at more of your
incompetence.

Oh yes, I do indeed have a reason not to post

it, Dave.

(giggle) Sure you do,,,it's because you're a lousy fisherman...LOL!

It's a reason that would elude the

likes of yourself. That reason is

(snicker) It "eludes" me.......which compels you to attempt a
explanation,,LOL. You really do care...LOL!

that I won't be

the cause of harm to you or your family

Exactly. You know you could never be the blame. You're an impotent,
curmudgeoned, internet wad, nothing more. Are you still angry for Lelnad
being retired? Hahahahha!

someone loonier than yourself decides to use

that information for malicious purposes.

Here's a newsflash: Not one person on this group believes you care what
happens to another. Blow it out your piehole..LOL.

I believe my own values -- that's all that

matters.

Agreed. Your values were shown to be that of a lowlife liar. No one ever
questioned your values. Everyone is quite aware of your malicious and
mildly retarded self.

And the only reason I'm posting this crap to

the newsgroup is

We know that, too. You hold me more important than your own mother in
life. I'm your world, your life, the Alpha and Omega when it comes to
your losing status in life in all that you do, say, see, or touch. You
prefer I am your topic. You can't NOT have me on your mind. You were
molded to be a victim of mania. It's out of your hands.

because you are too chicken**** to take any

discussion to email. So blow it out your own

piehole, Dave.

LOL..you can't email me. You were slapped and are unable to get through
to me anymore. You couldn't email me unless you took public
transportation to the next state.

_
In addition, if you
knew anthing about the law, you would know my giving you explicit
permission
to such absolves you completely,,,then again,,you're an impotent and
confirmed liar.

Your permission means nothing because you

are a cartoon character --

you have no identity, therefore you have no

right to authorize the public dissemination of

personal information about anybody.

Can't educate the deterimined-to-remain-ignorant like yourself. I indeed
have a unique ID via webtv. That you are too challenged to comprehend
such doesn't make your daydreams concerning my identity anymore true, no
matter how bad you howl in obvious pain..

IOW, it sucks to be you.

On the contrary,,,it's good to be king. I just didn't expect you and
George and Lelnad and Hall and N8wwm to toss yourelves at my feet and
volunteer as my personal doormats and loyal subjects. Then again, you
each have apty demonstrated it's not difficult to fill your tiny minds
with a single idea. You all chant together as you drift off to sleep "
TWI-sted-TWI-sted-TWIsted.

decision is difficult for you to understand, but

maybe when you grow up you will figure it out.

I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up. That you concern
yourself with it. ...never mind, it's more fun watching you writhe.

_
Stop concerning yourself with me and you won't find such large southern
feet jammed down your throat.

Ain't no southern feet in my house, Dave.

Hmmm,you're probably right for the first time ever in your life. Any
respectable southern man would sleep out in the cold rain and snow prior
to accepting hospitality from one with values of that of an ingrate,
lying urchin. And your values were not offered freely, lest you are
attempting to convey such,,,you were lying repeatedly when you were
presented with your self-contradictory posts and had no choice but to
admit your lies. Again, a liar is the lowest form of scum. Decent folks
know the term "values" means absolutely nothing coming from a confirmed
and repeated liar like yourself.

anybody trying to shove their feet down my

throat is going to be walking on stubs the rest

of his life.

It was a figure of speech, one that really illustrates your proneness
and preference for violence. LOL..you're an urchin,,an uncouth knuckle
dragging neanderthal that is unable to get his personal life
together...hahaha! This is almost as bad as KC8LDO threatening this
group to bring back N8WWM and have him porn-spam us some more if I
didn't do as he demanded.....LOL! Lids of a feather...na na na na nee
noo
Hyuk!

Yes, he lives in Florida;

Of course I do. Only yourself has ever taken issue with where I reside.
You have debated yourself outloud much to the entertainment of myself
and now have been forced to swallow it, despite your mumblings and
accusations and outright lies.....LOL.

Maybe you should make a list of those alleged
lies, Dave, because I have spoon-fed you

nothing but the truth since day one.

You were forced to admit your lies..that's good enough for the group.
Not all are as dumb as you look. Most have a comprehension and memory
capacity that would astound and baffle you, they are light years ahead
of your double digit shared IQ.
_
LOL..yea yea,,,,from the claim that I was on mindspring

I don't know that you weren't.

=A0

LOL..and that's only one of the things you don't know. From your posts,
you don't know very much,,in fact, from your posts, it is apparent you
have much in common with adolescent behavior. There are a myriad of
things you "don't know" but are dying to know. This led to your
downfall, chief! You have an uncanny ability to allow others to
profoundly affect your well being. LOL Your priorities have been
skewered by your tunnel vision and self-hatred and poor feelings of
self-worth. You need another to project on. Only when you are attacking
another does your ego begin to fell less damaged than it actually
is....it's called overcompensation for your personal shortcomings and
inadaquecies. You need to gain some confidence, son.

_
=A0to your claim I
was Roger in WV
to your claim I was Foghorn Leghorn......hahaha! You git
nuthin but more impotence.

I never made such claims.

"I have admitted to lying in this ng and on more than one occasion" C.
Frank Gilliland

I pointed out coincidences that were on par

with your 'supernews' conspiracy and your

'Sparky/Sparks' fiasco. I was ridiculing you,

Dave. Your problem was that you were too

stupid to realize it. You are -still- too stupid to

realize it.

Let's put it into an honest and proper perspective. You began
menstruating over a post several years old (you went SEARCHING for
trouble) and attributed it to myself. Such behavior is what lowlife,
trolling lids do.
Merely bringing up the post illustrates your agenda,,the thing was years
old...LOL. The fact that you mistakenly and ignorantly attributed it to
myself, is beside the point at the present moment. The post was YOU
brought up, was directed to, and clearly mentioned "C. Frank
Gilliand",,,yet, you maintained I made the post about you. Yet, you
continue to cry that you are not C. Frank Gillinad while holding the
post directed to him as directed to yourself. Just another in a long,
long, line of lies and self-contradictions in your problematic world
that you you can't even keep together. You're a tried and true liar and
everything you say is susect, despite your single fan you managed to
garner......LOL. Liars are sympathetic of each other...just like
criminals, illustrated by Dogie and his old lady and your continued
defense of him.

[...]

Informants? "Informants" Oh no,,,,,,,,you're making my gut ache with
laughter....you are terribly misguided, my fiend. You are the impotent
one.

Would you believe that two people said you

were Jim Hampton?

Not at all.

What a hoot!

The only "hoot" is watching you scramble in search of your single fan
support.
I have admitted to lying in this ng and on more than one occasion"

Old December 3rd 03, 04:52 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

snip
In addition, if you
knew anthing about the law, you would know my giving you explicit
permission
to such absolves you completely,,

That works for me.......

This morning I pondered all the crap Twisty has spewed here, such as accusations
of child abuse and homosexuality, posting phone numbers with instructions on how
not to get traced, etc; and of all that harassment was initiated not only as
Twisty but as numerous other anonymous nics. The harassment wasn't limited to
posters in this newsgroup, but extended to people he pulled into his delusions
that never even posted here before, such as Glenn Sparks, Ben Lee and N7VCF. His
abuse and harassment is well-documented in the Google groups archive. Now I'm
not going to disclose my informant, but that's no longer necessary since Twisty
was gracious enough to suggest a -second- and -independent- means of identity
verification -- ebay. For the record, all the information in this post is
available to anybody with a www browser. But first I'll link once again to the
best example of Twisty's antisocial behavior and overwhelming stupidity so it
will be apparent to all that he truly deserves what's coming to him:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...yant.webtv.net

Checking out ebay, it came as no suprise that he changed his old userID of
". Fortunately he is too stupid to realize that changing
his userID doesn't change the userID of anybody else, nor does it change the
transaction numbers. Reading the feedback left to other people by the seller I
found one of Twisty's other nics, "asatboy3j8m". How can someone know this is
Twisty's account? Look at the feedback and userID histories:

Old account: "
Only feedback received: Jul. 14, 2000
Changed to: "twistedhed4dl3" on Oct. 31, 2003

Old account: "
First feedback received: Aug. 03, 2000
Changed to: "asatboy3j8m" on Oct 24, 2003

Not only was the second account created just after Twisty abandoned the first
account, but both userIDs are modified in the same manner (appending a couple
letters and digits to the old userID), and both were changed within the last 40
days. Looks like he knew this day was coming and tried in vain to cover his
tracks. Ironically, it was his paranoia that was his undoing, as the 'asatboy'
account would have gone unnoticed if it had not been changed in that manner. I'm
sure that there are more ebay userIDs he has used (and recently changed), but I
only needed one. Now some might see this information as a violation of ebay
policy, but don't forget that Twisty himself gave me permission -- more than
once -- to post the information I have. What an idiot.

Ok, now that we have a different name, a simple search on Google for "asatboy-"
turns up the following page:

That page says " is Dave McCampbell. A quick check of his ebay
feedback tends to confirm this, as the user is referred to as "Dave" by the
sellers. Also, Twisty practically shot himself in the foot yesterday when he
mentioned the "'Mac' man" without any prompting, postively linking himself with
the 'asatboy' account. IOW, Twisty is his own worst enemy!

But what else is in the feedback? Glo golfing in Clearwater! Again, a simple
search on Google for "glo golf" turns up an interesting website for a frisbee
golf course in Florida. Behold, Dave McCampbell appears on the list for missing
discs. And if that isn't enough to convince even the most narrowminded skeptics,
there is another name on the list that should be familiar to everyone -- our old
buddy Pat Murphy, aka Richard Cranium:

http://members.tripod.com/~JOHNBEHNS...stplastic.html

Looks like Twisty might have a little explaining to do to the FCC. Now, for this
year's best entertainment, let's all sit back and watch Twisty frantically try
to claw his way out of the pit he dug all by himself! Good-bye, Twisty, you
won't be missed.

Old December 4th 03, 07:54 PM
Richard Cranium

Frank Gilliland wrote in message . ..
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

[...]

So if I mention Frank Gilliland in a post that means that I'm Frank
Gilliland? That's a real stretch, Frank. LOL!

But what else is in the feedback? Glo golfing in Clearwater! Again, a simple
search on Google for "glo golf" turns up an interesting website for a frisbee
golf course in Florida.

A mention of Clearwater doesn't mean that anyone lives there; only
that they know of a frisbee golf course there. I'm not in CLearwater,
and I know the course is there. Try again!

BTW, what else did the Google search turn up? Or doesn't that matter
to your feverish and obcessed mind?

Behold, Dave McCampbell appears on the list for missing
discs. And if that isn't enough to convince even the most narrowminded skeptics,
there is another name on the list that should be familiar to everyone -- our old
buddy Pat Murphy, aka Richard Cranium:

http://members.tripod.com/~JOHNBEHNS...stplastic.html

You definitely are obcessed, Frank. You're also quite wrong: I have
never been and am not now Pat Murphy. Even your buddy Georgie-girl
Busch knows this.

Shows how little you (and the other rabid AKCers) actually know.

Looks like Twisty might have a little explaining to do to the FCC. Now, for this
year's best entertainment, let's all sit back and watch Twisty frantically try
to claw his way out of the pit he dug all by himself! Good-bye, Twisty, you
won't be missed.

You're the liar and the loser. Why don't you take your own advice and
leave? The rest of us will applaud as you hit yourself in the butt
with the door on your way out.
Old December 4th 03, 08:17 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
[...]
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=3...3Doff&selm=3D=
28545-3B47202D-100%40storefull-123.iap.bryant.webtv.net
[...]
LOL.....now I've heard it all...Ol Dick Cranium,,,haha! Lookie
here,,,everyone else isn't as dumb as you look, I just want to know one
question, what are you going to do with all this information. I mean,
you apparently tried to intimidate me with the FCC comment, but I'm
laughing at them almost as hard as I am laughing at you,,,once
more,,,,you're an impotent. Now,,,,where did I put that flyswatter?
LOL...I don't think anyone can remember the last time you soiled
yourself with excitement like this Frank,,now,,,,,,,,,one more time for
my impotent friend Frank Gilliland,,,,,now what, Frank? I told you once
you're an impotent,,,I stand behind what I write..period. Too bad you're
such a failure at all you do, Frank,,care to share with anyone what you
think you are acomplishing? I'm pointing out your impotence more than
ever, now Frank. You really ought see a doctor about me,,,,HAHHAAHAHHA!