Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 4th 03, 09:37 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Default Re; Frank Gililand is beside himself

(Twistedhed) wrote:
Gee Frank, you really went of the deepend over this identity thing. You
should really see a doctor about me...LOL!

(Twisty runs to the left, lights a small fire)

Note you posted 33 times since our last exchange,

(Twisty runs to the right, lights another small fire)

yet you chose to
ignore why you presented N7VCF's directed post
and claimed it was yours?

(Twisty stands between the two fires and blows the smoke in opposite
directions)

I mean, you claimed you weren't him, then you claimed you
were

(Twisty runs to the back, and lights a third small fire)

then you
freak out telling me my name is Dave McCambell
and I'm an Extra that lives in Broward.

(Twisty runs to the front, and lights a fourth small fire)

Then you said no, Clearwater. The you posted
information with a bad phone number.

(Twisty runs to the middle, and lights a fifth small fire)

I'm gonna go out on a limb and
say,,,no scratch that,,I'm having too much fun
watching you writhe and
dodge why you claimed you were N7VCF,
then said you weren't, then refer
to yourself in the third party (but then again,
many folks who speak of
needing shrinks talk that way). Gee Frank,,all
you can do is bubble with
anger and think you're gonna do something
by maligning someone's name.
Try again. You're an impotent fool...LOL.

(Twisty runs in circles, mixing the smoke from the many small fires
he's lit into a confusing mass of fog)

Third Coast Festival Honors Joe Frank Harold Broadcasting 0 December 1st 03 07:56 PM
K8CPA Email newbe_1957 CB 60 November 7th 03 03:38 PM
HEY FRANK K*4*O*K*A General 2 September 28th 03 06:41 PM
FRANK B I G A L General 0 September 25th 03 04:00 AM
FRANK B I G A L General 0 September 25th 03 04:00 AM