Old December 4th 03, 11:09 PM
Frank Gilliland

Default A new record for Twisty.....

Today he launched 23 posts in 80 minutes! And that's not counting his posts
using his aliases or from his butt-buddies. Feeling a bit defensive today, Dave?

Old December 5th 03, 02:46 AM

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 15:09:59 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

Today he launched 23 posts in 80 minutes! And that's not counting his posts
using his aliases or from his butt-buddies. Feeling a bit defensive today, Dave?

I thought it was quiet out here. Could you be misstating the truth
again?
Old December 5th 03, 03:07 AM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Today he launched 23 posts in 80 minutes!

Geo again?
Old December 5th 03, 04:29 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
Today he launched 23 posts in 80 minutes!

And that's not counting his posts using his

aliases or from his butt-buddies. Feeling a bit

defensive today, Dave?

_
C. Frank Gilliland runs to the right..(rubs two sticks together, gets no
smoke,,,curses, curses again, curses his life, then curses the group for
being responsible for his being borne. g

C. Frank Gilliland runs to the left,,,(rubs two small sticks together,
gets no smoke, stands, shakes fist in air, curses God and Twistedhed
(one in the same to C. Frank Gilliland).

C. Frank Gilliland runs and sticks his head in the ground. Comes up
covered in fecal matter, curses, shakes fist, shouts "Twisted", curses
some more, and curses again.

C. Frank Gililand, looks around, sees he is all alone, cries,,,then
curses, looks around, curses again. Desperately on the offensive, C.
Frank Gilliland decides to curse some more, in the manner of flooding
the group with obscenities. Shakes fist, curses the sky, his non-life,
and the group. Rants about Twisted all afternoon, late into the night,
Wakes thinking about Twisted, pleasures self, curses, shakes lice from
his unkempt and unbathed disheveled self, curses. Curses again in
now-extreme desperate attempts at distancing himself from post he refers
to himself as N7VCF. Curses yet again, realizing he made huge error.
Curses at group, curses at his God/Twisted, curses at self, curses at
the time, curses at weather and curses at his paid access to a free
group.
Curses at not being able to address his additional lies. Curses at
Twisted's tenacity at not allowing his claim of being N7VCF to pass.
Twist smiles, Frank curses and hurts himself after being forced to
reckon with his 164 posts in 48 hours. Frank...curses and fails. Frank
denies identity he insists on being his-always present topic. Twist
entertains Frank's denial,,,: Possible Result: Stole N7VCF's identity.
Probable Result: Is N7VCF and terribly ashamed.
Repeat as necessary.
Watch for Tourette's, illustrated by manic cursing and endless streams
of obscenities as only C. Frank Gilliland can offer.
Frank curses, watches as attempted girl scout fire fizzles under cb
urination. Twisted gives Frank the Failure another razor blade to chew
on.

Old December 5th 03, 04:30 PM
Twistedhed

Old December 6th 03, 03:57 AM
Landshark

"William Wallace" wrote in message
Steveo wrote in news:20031204235448.619$R2
@newsreader.com:

William Wallace wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20031204232124.099
I've
been
called
worse

really like what?

Well, nothing as bad as being called WA3MOJ so far..

why would it be bad if someone called you that? your butt buddie landqueer
wanted so badly to be wa3moj but his isp told him no. btw assclown I am not
wa3moj anyhow so it doesnt hurt my feelings.

OPpppps, again..........

by vmn-ext.prodigy.net (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id hB1J6vcw201648
for ; Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:07:19 -0500

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:04:24 -0600 (CST)

Subject: Warning - Posting to Newsgroups
From: Prodigy Abuse Department

Hello,

This is a WARNING NOTICE from the SBC Internet Services (SBCIS) Policy
department, regarding abusive, offensive and/or harassing emails/postings
sent from your SBCIS account.

It has been brought to our attention that you are posting on the internet
newsgroups with a known AOL user as you're account information

Said individual has forwarded a complaint concerning these posts.

Be advised it is a violation of our Terms of Service
(
http://sbc.yahoo.com/terms/)and Acceptable Use Policy
(http://support.sbcglobal.net/legal/aup.shtml) to use our service to email
or post, threatening, abusive, obscene, hateful, or otherwise objectionable
material.

If additional complaints are received concerning your SBCIS account, it will
be TERMINATED, and you may incur an early termination fee.

Sincerely,
The SBCIS Policy Department

Old December 6th 03, 07:08 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

"Landshark" wrote in message . com...
She couldn't believe the stuff you write!! She was
disgusted with the language both you and Doug use.

Maybe she ought to get a look at the stuff YOU have written....

From: The Landshark )
Subject: Anybody Working SSTV On 11?
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2000/11/11

You need a life too Fred, try having
sex with your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend........
Just leave your neighbors dog alone, he's
reserved for Leland.

The Landshark

From: The Landshark )
Subject: Jack Thurston, Ripoff artist (was: palomar225 back
swing HELP!)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2000/08/28

Who ****ing cares. you made you're
statement, now go away..................

The Landshark

From: The Landshark )
Subject: Check out 28.621. Amazing skip. Sorry I meant
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/12/01

snip
Have ****ed Christmas Joe............

The Landshark
From: The Landshark )
Subject: Why I'm not a Ham...........
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/10/29

snip
I think his point John, was that if you don't
link what you're reading, take a hike. If he is
invading on you're freq. band, then you have the
right to moan & groan about it. I personally don't
give a **** about you or most other Cb'ers. If I knew
you, or you had something to contribute other than
crying and whining about "Linear" "Outbandders" then
I might give a **** about you. But otherwise you
could die right know and I wouldn't loose a second
of sleep.
So quit you're whining about "Legalities" and contribute
something along the lines of " A superior antenna system would
serve you better than a linear" or " I don't approve of the use
of linears, but I can tell you how to get the most out of what
you have" Then a lot of others might not harp about you as
much.

You do sound just like a "HALL MONITOR BOY"

The Landshark

From: The Landshark )
Subject: CBers to be reigned in...
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/10/13

snip
I would think Mr. "liners are illegal" would love this ****.
You are always whining about how "Linears are illegal" and free
banders
should be caught and fined. WHAT A ****ING HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!
Now that laws are being passed that could effect YOU, whether or
not you are doing anything wrong, you start whining. You come on
this newsgroup several months back PREACHING part 95. of the F.C.C.
and posting statements every time someone asked "About my linear"
or "how do I mod my 148" and your classic response "It's illegal
see part 95." or "It's against federal law to mod that, and big fines
and or jail" Now that they are going to pass laws that will screw you
too, you start this whining........ Go **** yourself, you live
with what's been created, whether you like it or not, but stop
being such a hypocrite and whiner.
I hate dirt bags like you and your Butt brother Joe, I would
thoroughly enjoy just keep this going for a long time..........

The Landshark

From: The Landshark )
Subject: CBer's to be fined
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/10/03

snip
Nice bait .............Go **** yourself
and quit taking up bandwidth, now die ....
Thank you very much

The Landshark
From: The Landshark )
Subject: HF rig FS or trade
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/09/14

RFEnforcer wrote:

In article , The Landshark
writes:

SHUT UP.... GO DIE.... AGAIN.... NOT RIGHT AWAY....
BUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.........

Hate to rain on your parade, but this is not your own private little newsgroup
for you and your friends. I will be here for a long time to come. Count on
it.

Note: this address does not accept unsolicited e-mail. Please contain all
discussion regarding USENET posts to the appropriate newsgroup thread.

Oh you sound just like
a CBer. "I'll be around for ever" The last person that
said that on the air was so stupid that he was walking
on the train track while listening to his walkman. The
train was coming down the tracks, blew his horn, so
what did this "Cber, who will out live everyone" do....
Jumped over to the other track...........To which a
north bound train promptly scattered him all over
the place. The lesson we learn from this story is.......
Next time you place you're order, don't forget to say,
NO ANCHOVIES PLEASE!!!!!!

The Landshark

P.S. you're still a ****ing dick, please die now.........

From: The Landshark )
Subject: For Sale Amps and Radios
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/09/06

snip
There you go again,
The goo's dribbling out the side of you're
mouth again. If a radio is type accepted
for cb, than it can not be altered, then used
by a ham, or anyone, on any freq. you're An idiot.
READ THE RULES AGAIN!!!!!!! Oh
by the way......... Go **** yourself....

The Landshark

From: The Landshark )
Subject: FROM WARNINGS TO ACTUAL FINES
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/09/06

RHOOLIGAN2 wrote:

Jeff, your posts help contribute to the perception
of "foul mouthed CBers".

And there you go categorizing again. My posts in a mature
persons mind should make them perceive nothing more than "Jeff Herrings" is
foul mouthed. Guess what? Call it an old Navy trait,
but, yes, I am foul mouthed.

Something to be proud of?

I would think he or anyone else would be
proud to serve their country in an honorable
way. You on the other hand served the Navy well
Joe ..... While the ships were in port in
San Diego, I heard you were taking care of all
the young sailors you could. Don't worry Joe,
those stretch marks around you're check can be
corrected with cosmetic surgery.

The Landshark

From: The Landshark )
Subject: Need help with 1st linear amp
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 1999/09/05

RFEnforcer wrote:

Yes. They are for operation in the amateur radio bands. Use of an RF power
amplifier on 27Mhz CB frequencies is prohibited by law.

Note: this address does not accept unsolicited e-mail. Please contain all
discussion regarding USENET posts to the appropriate newsgroup thread.

Yes it is, and so is copulating another male in most
states is illegal too but have you stopped doing that yet?
Of course not.......

The Landshark

--

And to those last two posts I respond with twistie's favorite quote:

"Sexual inadequacies and homosexual tendencies he fails to suppress
manifest as sexual oriented insults directed toward others with whom he
feels threatens him the most (IE: his definition of what a real man is,
resulting in a state of envy, for it is an unrealistic goal of
attainment for him to regard himself as a real man, due to, more likely
than not, confusion among his own sexual identity.."

Hey, I didn't write it. But it fits.

Old December 6th 03, 07:51 PM
Landshark

"Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup" wrote
in message om...
"Landshark" wrote in message

. com...
She couldn't believe the stuff you write!! She was
disgusted with the language both you and Doug use.

Maybe she ought to get a look at the stuff YOU have written....

Oh my George, that hurts!! snicker
Unlike you, I have proved beyond a reasonable
doubt that you have an AOL account and have
been trolling here using it.
The fact that you have saved all that crap
on you're hard drive proves how obsessed with
trolling this group.
You are a sorry, little, old man of a troll.
Obsessed with Mopar, Twist, Scott, Randy, Tim,
Brain, Me, Dick, anyone that doesn't agree with
you or you're racist, homophobic, harrasatory,
egotistical, foul language views.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old December 6th 03, 11:07 PM

"Landshark" wrote in message

. com...
She couldn't believe the stuff you write!! She was
disgusted with the language both you and Doug use.

Maybe she ought to get a look at the stuff YOU have written....

Oh my George, that hurts!! snicker
Unlike you, I have proved beyond a reasonable
doubt that you have an AOL account and have
been trolling here using it.
The fact that you have saved all that crap
on you're hard drive proves how obsessed with
trolling this group.
You are a sorry, little, old man of a troll.
Obsessed with Mopar, Twist, Scott, Randy, Tim,
Brain, Me, Dick, anyone that doesn't agree with
you or you're racist, homophobic, harrasatory,
egotistical, foul language views.

Landshark

I am not George, nutsack. I am just a person getting a kick out of
your fake crocodile tears to ISP's you are always crieing "wahhhhh
wahhhh WAHHHH those posts used foul language WAHHHH wahhhh I'm tellin"
when you have wished people dead and cursed like a drunk sailor in
this NG. Your complaints are fake just like your fake killfile is.
Old December 7th 03, 12:41 AM
Landshark

"Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup" wrote in message
m...

. com...
"Landshark" wrote in message

. com...
She couldn't believe the stuff you write!! She was
disgusted with the language both you and Doug use.

Maybe she ought to get a look at the stuff YOU have written....

Oh my George, that hurts!! snicker
Unlike you, I have proved beyond a reasonable
doubt that you have an AOL account and have
been trolling here using it.
The fact that you have saved all that crap
on you're hard drive proves how obsessed with
trolling this group.
You are a sorry, little, old man of a troll.
Obsessed with Mopar, Twist, Scott, Randy, Tim,
Brain, Me, Dick, anyone that doesn't agree with
you or you're racist, homophobic, harrasatory,
egotistical, foul language views.

Landshark

I am not George, nutsack.

Sure you are, but you are to thick to admit it.

I am just a person getting a kick out of
your fake crocodile tears to ISP's you are always crieing "wahhhhh
wahhhh WAHHHH those posts used foul language WAHHHH wahhhh

LOL!!! Your poor bruised ego just won't let you quit.
Besides, where did I say anything about reporting you
? You were the one that reported me
when I used your AOL screen addy.

I'm tellin"
when you have wished people dead and cursed like a drunk sailor in
this NG.

OK, I'll admit that I have. But not on dozens of posts a
day, for the past 4 plus years like you have.

Your complaints are fake just like your fake killfile is.

Not at all. I'll bet if you & Doug stopped posting for 2 weeks,
there would be virtually no arguments, and 30 to 40% of the
bs posts would stop. You can't though, you are a troll obsessed
with this group & I among numerous other here.