Old December 8th 03, 01:42 PM
Steveo

Default Truce?

I propose a truce between the akc and us CBer's. If Doug and Geo
stop posting that sick gay ****, we will stop the Kathy campaign.

What say, Doug and Geo?

(if you're gonna flame, don't bother responding)

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month
Old December 8th 03, 01:57 PM
siroblivion.

"Steveo" wrote in message
I propose a truce between the akc and us CBer's. If Doug and Geo
stop posting that sick gay ****, we will stop the Kathy campaign.

What say, Doug and Geo?

(if you're gonna flame, don't bother responding)

/one can only hope. Sounds like a great idea.

Old December 8th 03, 02:26 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
I propose a truce between the akc and us CBer's. If Doug and Geo
stop posting that sick gay ****, we will stop the Kathy campaign.

What say, Doug and Geo?

(if you're gonna flame, don't bother responding)

Good luck! It's been tried every
year now, but you won't here a complaint
out of me.

Landshark

--
Try these to learn about newsgroup trolls.

http://www.io.com/~zikzak/troll_thesis.html
http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

Old December 8th 03, 03:05 PM
Do Dirty

On 08 Dec 2003 13:42:57 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

I propose a truce between the akc and us CBer's. If Doug and Geo
stop posting that sick gay ****, we will stop the Kathy campaign.

What say, Doug and Geo?

(if you're gonna flame, don't bother responding)

Now that would be quite nice. What do you anti guys think?
Old December 8th 03, 05:28 PM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
I propose a truce between the akc and us CBer's. If Doug and Geo
stop posting that sick gay ****, we will stop the Kathy campaign.

What say, Doug and Geo?

(if you're gonna flame, don't bother responding)

I should add, not just Doug and Geo, but anyone who is posting
that sick gay ****.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Old December 9th 03, 12:34 AM
gw

Steveo wrote in message ...
Steveo wrote:
I propose a truce between the akc and us CBer's. If Doug and Geo
stop posting that sick gay ****, we will stop the Kathy campaign.

What say, Doug and Geo?

(if you're gonna flame, don't bother responding)

I should add, not just Doug and Geo, but anyone who is posting
that sick gay ****.

you know another thing stevo ...we are just starting to have some fun
with this crisco kathy stuff. ...you realize of course that this stuff
is going to ramp up and i am sure twistinutts dave would be
proud.....i mean after 4 years of dougay's crap, why not....i still
say you and chimp ought to meet kathy in the park...slather some
crisco on her fat ass and do the dirty deal.....heck we could get it
on tape and make a wav file on the keyclown website.....besides she
would probably like mr johnson and some of that bonified lousianna
black snake....come on back.....
Old December 8th 03, 06:53 PM
gw

Steveo wrote in message ...
I propose a truce between the akc and us CBer's. If Doug and Geo
stop posting that sick gay ****, we will stop the Kathy campaign.

What say, Doug and Geo?

(if you're gonna flame, don't bother responding)

how can this be stevo...???? they are what they are and they like
it.........so asking them to quit this stuff is like telling them they
can't jack off anymore......they love it and they will continue it
until someone straightens them out.......and that is all there is to
it.......
Old December 8th 03, 10:36 PM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
I propose a truce between the akc and us CBer's. If Doug and Geo
stop posting that sick gay ****, we will stop the Kathy campaign.

What say, Doug and Geo?

(if you're gonna flame, don't bother responding)

This has been sent to me 3 times via email today.

Don't beg in the NG gayboy, Contact N8 directly at
.

So's ya'll witness my attempt at a truce, that seemed to fail.

I'm not responsible for what others do, now.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month