Old December 10th 03, 11:26 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Default stop blaming "george"

and start blaming

Steveo aka Mopeholic aka Steve Parks
Radioman, aka Scott69
Landshark aka Mark Beck
Twistedhed aka Dave McCampbell
Richard Cranium aka AE352
Gw aka Pinhead aka Curious Dan
Chim Bubba aka ice ColdNYC aka Dodirty
Old December 10th 03, 11:44 PM
Radioman

Now just a minute you dumb ass. I DO NOT post porn, forge or otherwise
harass other users of this forum, unless they really deserve it,

LIKE YOURSELF!!!

It's easier to just ignore you in any form you wish to present yourself.
You are now rebanished to the ignore list. I hope others also put you there.
If you got no response to your BS, you would be bored and start crying.
Unfortunately, someone answers every time you bawl your eyes out.

Go find an insignificant other to occupy your time. Even if s/he is inflatable.

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup wrote:

and start blaming

Steveo aka Mopeholic aka Steve Parks
Radioman, aka Scott69
Landshark aka Mark Beck
Twistedhed aka Dave McCampbell
Richard Cranium aka AE352
Gw aka Pinhead aka Curious Dan
Chim Bubba aka ice ColdNYC aka Dodirty

(And you STILL don't know sh!t about me! LOL!)

George Putnam returns to radio & net Snuffy Broadcasting 0 March 8th 04 07:30 PM
1 stop electronics..............the next stop for the fcc.???? gw CB 7 November 2nd 03 04:15 PM
The way to stop BPL WA8ULX Policy 32 October 2nd 03 05:03 AM
The whole story... GeorgeSparkyVoob CB 4 September 20th 03 12:56 PM
The Whole Story FrankSpankMonkey CB 15 July 17th 03 01:40 PM