RadioBanter

-   -   Where do all the messages go? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30568-where-do-all-messages-go.html)

Radioman December 13th 03 02:36 AM

Where do all the messages go?

When I check for new messages, I see a whole bunch, and then when my
killfilter finishes, there is but one message...

Would that be e-squelch in action?

Steveo December 13th 03 02:39 AM

Radioman wrote:
When I check for new messages, I see a whole bunch, and then when my
killfilter finishes, there is but one message...

Would that be e-squelch in action?

Need to make an e-squelch and copyright it!

-numbskull December 13th 03 04:48 AM

that would be one way to get rid of the AntiKeyclown postings, now wouldn't
it!!

Steveo December 13th 03 04:51 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
Need to make an e-squelch and copyright it!

I doubt that would cure em. Need Biocide's!