Old December 13th 03, 02:36 AM
Radioman

Default Where do all the messages go?

When I check for new messages, I see a whole bunch, and then when my
killfilter finishes, there is but one message...

Would that be e-squelch in action?
Old December 13th 03, 02:39 AM
Steveo

Radioman wrote:
When I check for new messages, I see a whole bunch, and then when my
killfilter finishes, there is but one message...

Would that be e-squelch in action?

Need to make an e-squelch and copyright it!
Old December 13th 03, 04:48 AM
-numbskull

that would be one way to get rid of the AntiKeyclown postings, now wouldn't
it!!

Old December 13th 03, 04:51 AM
Steveo

"Steveo" wrote in message
Need to make an e-squelch and copyright it!

I doubt that would cure em. Need Biocide's!

Radio puts out hundreds of messages in India's tsunami-hit islands Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 January 3rd 05 07:44 PM
Be careful replying to off topic messages here! (La Site Communique) Dave Boatanchors 0 February 10th 04 10:15 PM
Virus/Worm email messages Cecil Moore Antenna 71 September 26th 03 12:33 AM