Old December 16th 03, 03:36 PM
Twistedhed

Default Gilliland begs more of Twistedhed: go away and stay away

Mopar: I like Hotel California too.
I like Randy Meisner, Richie Furay, Paul Cotton, Rusty Young, and
Timothy B Schmit more. Afterall, the Eagles were an offspring from a
band called Poco.
_
Yup,,,have an old live bootleg of them doing "Under the Gun",,,,like our
fan club has been feeling, lately,,LOL!

Old December 16th 03, 11:30 PM
AntiKeyclown

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(Steveo)
(Twistedhed) wrote:
Mopar: I like Hotel California too.
I like Randy Meisner, Richie Furay, Paul Cotton, Rusty Young, and
Timothy B Schmit more. Afterall, the Eagles were an offspring from a
band called Poco.
_
Yup,,,have an old live bootleg of them doing "Under the Gun",,,,like our
fan club has been feeling, lately,,LOL!

"Down and crawlin' like they've never done"!

_

Wow,,,talk about old memories,,,those were the days of rockin' arenas
and sellouts and kick azz music and.... after the Who crush in Cinci (80
or 81), the times were ushered by an entire new era of British limp
wrist rock..apologies to Brain,,,there were many, many fine bands that
came out of GB prior to then, but the days of the Yardbirds, Stones,
Who, Animals, and the like were replaced with flamers such as Sting who
took almost thirty years to realize he should leave men alone.

Who can take a hard dick
Suck out all the goo
Stuff his nose up a butt crack
And rim it real good too

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Who can bend it over
And beg for throbbing dick
And when he's finished gettin' pumped
Turn around and lick a prick

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious
Talk about his childhood wishes
He really blows those faggot bitches

Who can hit a truckstop
Announce that he'll be reamed
Collect ten bucks a trucker
And then suck up all the cream

Twistedhed

Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious
Talk about his childhood wishes
He really blows those faggot bitches

Sorry Sammy...we could not resist...

Mc Campbell, David P, KE4BKF (Extra)
18150 SW 68 Ct Acct 2135
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331
Previous license class: General
Licensee ID: L00206848
FRN: 0003137783
Issue Date: May 18, 1993
Expire Date: May 18, 2003
Date of last Change: Oct 15, 2001 (License Modified)
Old December 17th 03, 03:44 PM
Frank Gillinad

Gee Frank,,,,haven't seen you this upset lately. I mean, I know why
Lelnad came out gunning unprovoked again this past weekend,,,he can't
send me email anymore, neither can you and geo..LOL! You really ought
ought try and watch your filthy mouth in this group, Frank.

Old December 19th 03, 12:14 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Frank Gillinad" wrote in
message

..webtv.net...
Gee Frank,,,,haven't seen you this upset lately.

I mean, I know why
Lelnad came out gunning unprovoked again this

past weekend,,,he can't
send me email anymore, neither can you and

geo..LOL!

I haven't sent anybody on this group E-mail in a
long time. If you got any in the past few weeks,
it wasn't from me.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU

Old December 19th 03, 01:48 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Leland C. Scott"
wrote:

"Frank Gillinad" wrote in
message

.webtv.net...
Gee Frank,,,,haven't seen you this upset lately.

I mean, I know why
Lelnad came out gunning unprovoked again this

past weekend,,,he can't
send me email anymore, neither can you and

geo..LOL!

I haven't sent anybody on this group E-mail in a
long time. If you got any in the past few weeks,
it wasn't from me.

Whining about malicious email is just one of his inventions he uses to feed his
delusions of persecution. They are no more real than his imaginary shrink.
You'll never see the emails or their headers.

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----