Old December 18th 03, 10:01 PM
rrcb freedom fighter

William Wallace wrote:
rrcb freedom fighter wrote in
:

Steveo

wa3moj wrote:
STFU Steve Parks. Now go shave your dogs ass and
make it walk backwards.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Thu Dec 18 05:35:11 2003 depuis l'IP : ac9579e4.ipt.aol.com
[VIP

532284301978]

Can you get any more lame!?

Can you be any more of a assclown? Go shovel out a driveway

Honestly why do you want to imitate me? Dont you think
they know you are doug.

I am not imitiating you maybe you are the one imitating me because I am
the real George. Oh yes and everyone uses the word assclown it is not re
stricted to one person.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Thu Dec 18 23:01:13 2003 depuis l'IP : ac9f5540.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old December 18th 03, 10:08 PM
rrcb freedom fighter

wa3moj wrote:
STFU Steve Parks. Now go shave your dogs ass and
make it walk backwards.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Thu Dec 18 05:35:11 2003 depuis l'IP : ac9579e4.ipt.aol.com
[VIP

532284301978]

Can you get any more lame!?

Can you be any more of a assclown? Go shovel out a driveway

Honestly why do you want to imitate me? Dont you think
they know you are doug.

I am not doug and why the hell should you care what the keyclowns think?
Do you feel bad because these morons are all screwed up about who is wh
o? I dont.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Thu Dec 18 23:08:09 2003 depuis l'IP : ac9f5540.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old December 18th 03, 10:45 PM
WA3MOJ

Subject: Twithed & Moped now trolling as crisco cathy
From: William Wallace
Date: 12/18/2003 5:29 PM Eastern Standard Time

wa3moj wrote:
STFU Steve Parks. Now go shave your dogs ass and
make it walk backwards.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Thu Dec 18 05:35:11 2003 depuis l'IP : ac9579e4.ipt.aol.com
[VIP

532284301978]

Can you get any more lame!?

Can you be any more of a assclown? Go shovel out a driveway

Honestly why do you want to imitate me? Dont you think
they know you are doug.

I am not imitiating you maybe you are the one imitating me because I
am the real George. Oh yes and everyone uses the word assclown it is
not re stricted to one person

Everyone uses the word assclown? not according to landshark, how about
shave your doggs ass and make you walk backwards? does everyone use that
?

You are the real George? Pleasure meeting you george, How would I be
imitating you? Do I make posts and say things to make other think I am
you? No I am not imitating you at all I have said over and over I am not
george. So are you wa3moj?

No, I am wa3moj.
Old December 19th 03, 01:46 PM
Frank Gillinad

HAhhaa..poor Frank Gilliland is freaking out,,he lost his vile google
n8wwm impersonation. Frank is so freaked about his growing incometence
he thinks I have mindspring and now aol...lol..only a scared rabbit like
Gilliland can offer such idiocy.

Old December 19th 03, 04:31 PM
Repeater Directory

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:36:52 -0600, William Wallace wrote:

George these guys are right you are not to be believed you complained to
his isp and they think I am george when I told them I am not. yeah
george kinda funny how you told me about the linked repeater from Pa into
Ohio how this whole akc thing was thought up on the .875 machine. Yeah
george your a real saint.

Which repeater in PA is linked to Ohio?
Whats its call sign?
Input and output frequencies?

Linked to which repeaters in Ohio?

Where is the .875 machine located?

Your caught in your own lies George.
Old December 20th 03, 04:00 PM
Repeater Directory

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:34:56 -0600, William Wallace wrote:

(Repeater Directory) wrote in
m:

wrote:

George these guys are right you are not to be believed you complained
to his isp and they think I am george when I told them I am not. yeah
george kinda funny how you told me about the linked repeater from Pa
into Ohio how this whole akc thing was thought up on the .875 machine.
Yeah george your a real saint.

Which repeater in PA is linked to Ohio?
Whats its call sign?
Input and output frequencies?

Linked to which repeaters in Ohio?

Where is the .875 machine located?

Your caught in your own lies George.

Hiya Tipsy

Who is Tipsy?
Old December 20th 03, 04:07 PM
Repeater Directory

wrote:

George these guys are right you are not to be believed you

complained
to his isp and they think I am george when I told them I am not.

yeah
george kinda funny how you told me about the linked repeater from Pa
into Ohio how this whole akc thing was thought up on the .875

machine.
Yeah george your a real saint.

Which repeater in PA is linked to Ohio?
Whats its call sign?
Input and output frequencies?

Linked to which repeaters in Ohio?

Where is the .875 machine located?

Your caught in your own lies George.

Allentown 448.775 - 443.775 131.8 N3MFT 40.35.55 075.25.12 map This
repeater is linked with 8 voting Receivers through out the Lehigh
Valley.
1 Emmaus 2 Allentown 3 Easton 4 Wind gap 5 Flint Hill 6 Palmerton. 7
Kutztown 8 Repeater site Wide area coverage with 5 remote Rxs.
Pittsburgh, Northern West Virgina, Central Eastern Ohio Counties. 911
&
EchoLink available

Nice try george, where is the info about the links to Ohio? did you
just pull that out of your ass along with dougs nose? there is nothing
in your link that you posted about links to Ohio machines.

where is the .875 machine that you referred to?

more lies, you are out of control with your lies and back peddling to
cover them.

guess again asswipe.
Old December 20th 03, 04:16 PM
Repeater Directory

wrote:

(Repeater Directory) wrote in
. com:

wrote:

George these guys are right you are not to be believed you
complained to his isp and they think I am george when I told

them I
am not. yeah george kinda funny how you told me about the linked
repeater from Pa into Ohio how this whole akc thing was thought

up
on the .875 machine. Yeah george your a real saint.

Which repeater in PA is linked to Ohio?
Whats its call sign?
Input and output frequencies?

Linked to which repeaters in Ohio?

Where is the .875 machine located?

Your caught in your own lies George.

Hiya Tipsy

Who is Tipsy?

your sister

I dont have any sisters. more lies asswipe?
Old December 20th 03, 04:20 PM
Repeater Directory

wrote:

George these guys are right you are not to be believed you
complained to his isp and they think I am george when I told

them I
am not. yeah george kinda funny how you told me about the linked
repeater from Pa into Ohio how this whole akc thing was thought

up
on the .875 machine. Yeah george your a real saint.

Which repeater in PA is linked to Ohio?
Whats its call sign?
Input and output frequencies?

Linked to which repeaters in Ohio?

Where is the .875 machine located?

Your caught in your own lies George.

Hiya Tipsy

Who is Tipsy?

your sister

BTW, are you drunk? you missed a letter in your drunk test.