Old December 19th 03, 01:25 AM
Frank Gillinad

LOL...on Thu, Dec 18, 2003, at exactly 5:24am (EST-3)
(Frank=A0Gilliland) wrote:

I have to go work and earn a living.

Yet, at 12:21pm (EST-3), after his nap, was back again, trolling. and
posting.,,hahah!
Dusted, busted, and can't be trusted...LOL!

Old December 19th 03, 10:22 AM
Frank Gilliland

(Frank*Gilliland) wrote:

I have to go work and earn a living.

Yet, at 12:21pm (EST-3), after his nap, was back again, trolling. and
posting.,,hahah!
Dusted, busted, and can't be trusted...LOL!

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...yant.webtv.net

=============

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----

Old December 19th 03, 01:23 PM
Frank Gillinad

the greater a person's sense of guilt, the greater his or her need to
cast blame on others

Old December 20th 03, 04:03 AM
gw

Frank Gilliland wrote in message . ..
In ,
(Frank Gillinad) wrote:

the greater a person's sense of guilt, the greater his or her need to
cast blame on others

You should know better than anyone else, Dave.

=============

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----

damn it frank what did you do to twistinutts dave??? he was cool
until you outed him......damndist thing i ever saw.....i never would
have guessed in a million years that twistinutts was a extra class
hammster......no wonder he was talking to ox via email.....those
mudducks have much more in common than i thought....and i still say
that frisbee golf is for pussies.....

K8CPA Email newbe_1957 CB 60 November 7th 03 03:38 PM
No Heaven for CW coders Clint Policy 21 September 24th 03 10:42 PM
No Heaven for CW coders Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL General 3 September 19th 03 04:12 PM