RadioBanter

-   -   CB RADIO SETUP (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/306078-cb-radio-setup.html)

[email protected] June 4th 21 05:03 PM

CB RADIO SETUP

I HAVE SOME MATTERS TO TAKE IN TO MY OWN HANDS.I'M TRYING TO MAKE SURE TRUCKERS WILL FOLLOW CB RADIO RULES IS THERE A WAY TO GROUND MY CB ANTENNA.

Channel Jumper July 12th 22 05:58 PM

Im confused?

What does grounding an antenna have to do with rules violations?

The FCC has stepped away from the citizens band and has given authority to the local police to enforce the rules.

Not that the local police understands the rules, just that the FCC is lazy.

First we would have to know - is this a mobile install or a base station?

How many watts do you plan to use?

What is the antenna?