Old June 4th 21, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default CB RADIO SETUP

I HAVE SOME MATTERS TO TAKE IN TO MY OWN HANDS.I'M TRYING TO MAKE SURE TRUCKERS WILL FOLLOW CB RADIO RULES IS THERE A WAY TO GROUND MY CB ANTENNA.
Old July 12th 22, 05:58 PM
Senior Member

Im confused?

What does grounding an antenna have to do with rules violations?

The FCC has stepped away from the citizens band and has given authority to the local police to enforce the rules.

Not that the local police understands the rules, just that the FCC is lazy.

First we would have to know - is this a mobile install or a base station?

How many watts do you plan to use?

What is the antenna?
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...

cb radio setup jeff grant CB 5 May 24th 21 12:55 AM
EDACS setup help John Walker Scanner 4 December 16th 07 02:34 AM
Hello and I never did anything wrong, It is all a setup! KK4TL formerly of Mem-Town, USA General 2 December 15th 04 07:32 PM
Antenna Setup Dan Dx 0 May 23rd 04 06:47 AM
Scanner Setup Help Please? Bob Scanner 7 November 16th 03 04:26 PM