Old December 19th 03, 05:46 AM
rrcb freedom fighter

Default Twithed & Moped messing with your head

William Wallace wrote:
rrcb freedom fighter wrote in
:

William Wallace
wrote:
(WA3MOJ) wrote in

m06.aol.com:

No, I am wa3moj.

Then why are you now ****ing with me now george?
what have I done to you? Is this your way of payback,
I have done everything you asked me to now what?
thats it, it is now going to be out in the open. I am
tired of your playing your games, I will have to hear
again from landshark how I complained to his isp
when it was you all along. now try and side step
that you fool.

Chill out man dont let the keyqueenz get to ya and just for the recor

t hat wasnt me posting as
. Remember that Twistydave,
Nebo a nd others have aol accounts.

George these guys are right you are not to be
believed you complained to his isp and they think
I am george when I told them I am not. yeah george
kinda funny how you told me about the linked
repeater from Pa into Ohio how this whole akc
thing was thought up on the .875 machine.
Yeah george your a real saint.

I didnt complain to anyones ISP dude be cool and
things will work out the AKC has some big stuff
planned for 2004. We fingered Twisty and soon
we will overturn the whole rotten applecart. Those
keyqueen freaks will be off your back and all will
be smooth sailin. For now just ignore the faggot asses
they can do nothing but mewl like the Kotex
wearing sissies they are.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Dec 19 06:46:27 2003 depuis l'IP : ac87f812.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old December 19th 03, 01:43 PM
Frank Gillinad

From: (rrcb=A0freedom=A0fighter)
William Wallace
wrote:
rrcb freedom fighter wrote in
:
William Wallace
wrote: (WA3MOJ) wrote
in
m06.aol.com:
No, I am wa3moj.
Then why are you now ****ing with me now george? what have I done to
you? Is this your way of payback, I have done everything you asked me to
now what? thats it, it is now going to be out in the open. I am tired of
your playing your games, I will have to hear again from landshark how I
complained to his isp when it was you all along. now try and side step
that you fool.
Chill out man dont let the keyqueenz get to ya and just for the recor d
t hat wasnt me posting as
. Remember that Twistydave, Nebo
a nd others have aol accounts.
George these guys are right you are not to be believed you complained to
his isp and they think I am george when I told them I am not. yeah
george kinda funny how you told me about the linked repeater from Pa
into Ohio how this whole akc thing was thought up on the .875 machine.
Yeah george your a real saint.
_
I didnt complain to anyones ISP dude be cool

You have now joined the level of Frank the notorius ng liar. No wonder
you harbor such warm feelings for him.

and things will work out the AKC has some big
stuff planned for 2004. We fingered Twisty

LOL...the only thing you fingered is yourselves to the posts of
rec.radio.cb...LOL..
One needs only peek at your accesss you were forced and reduced to
employ.....hyuk,,,end of story, Now, go back to your dreamstate...

and soon we will overturn the whole rotten

applecart.

LOL...you really flipped. You're an impotent slave to the digital Gods
of the web. You have doe nothing, (except illustrate your repeated
incomptence and homosexuality) can do nothing, will do nothing, ,,it is
the times like this where you THINK you have something, when the rest of
us get out our reward..LOL.

Those keyqueen freaks will be off your back

and all will be smooth sailin. For now just

ignore the faggot asses they can do nothing

but mewl like the Kotex wearing sissies they

are.

=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D=
-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.

LOL...this post is going to haunt you. That's a solemn promise and I
speak the gospel....time to sweat and talk to yourself again,,,,,LOL..

Old December 20th 03, 05:01 AM
Landshark

wrote:
[...]

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's talking to himself
again! I truly believe that George does have
some sort of mental imbalance, why else
would he act like this.

Landshark

A quote from George Busch

"why do I do it because I can, It is a good way to defeat filters
as well and because it ****es you guys off."

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...ome.com&rnum=5

Old December 20th 03, 06:16 AM
rrcb freedom fighter

,
[...]

See george this fool cannot be reasoned with he wants to think everythin
g that is posted on rrcb is your fault and was posted by you no matter w
hat it is so who am I to argue with him???

Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sat Dec 20 07:16:26 2003 depuis l'IP : ac95ca47.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]