Old December 20th 03, 12:24 AM
rrcb freedom fighter

Default Updated Troll List

1. Brainbuster aka Peter

2. Steveo aka Moparholic aka Steve Parks

3. Radioman aka Scott69

4. Landshark aka Mark Beck

5. Twistedhed aka Dave McCampbell

6. Richard Cranium aka AE352

7. GW aka Pinhead aka Curious Dan

8. Chim Bubba aka ice ColdNYC aka DoDirty

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sat Dec 20 01:24:25 2003 depuis l'IP : acc9bce0.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

Old December 20th 03, 05:01 AM
Landshark

"rrcb freedom fighter" wrote in message
1. George Busch wa3moj

2. rrcb freedom fighter AkA George Busch wa3moj

#1 & 2 is the biggest troll of all, why
else would he change his nic.

A quote from George Busch wa3moj

"why do I do it because I can, It is a good way to defeat filters
as well and because it ****es you guys off."

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...ome.com&rnum=5

LOL!!!

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old December 20th 03, 12:19 PM
Chim Bubba

On 20 Dec 2003 00:38:35 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

rrcb freedom fighter wrote:
1. Brainbuster aka Peter

2. Steveo aka Moparholic aka Steve Parks

3. Radioman aka Scott69

4. Landshark aka Mark Beck

5. Twistedhed aka Dave McCampbell

6. Richard Cranium aka AE352

7. GW aka Pinhead aka Curious Dan

8. Chim Bubba aka ice ColdNYC aka DoDirty

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sat Dec 20 01:24:25 2003 depuis l'IP : acc9bce0.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

Don't forget these:
---doug----

http://tinyurl.com/vlhn ----blowhard-----

---doug-----

" ----coward----

". --nym-shifter---

---doug-----

-and-

Geoerge -aka-

Hi de Ho
Crabby,
Prozac,
World Wide Proziac,
Rock Lobster,
Reptile,
Lennie Beecroft,
Black dragon,
Whiskey,
The Chosen One,
Auntie,
Capn Jack,
Professor Smokes Sausages,
BadaBing,
Deep Blue Sea,
Humphrey Cry Baby,
Helmut Sweeny,
Voobie Brutha,
Seven and Out,
Uncle Fester,
Mugabi,
China Grove,
Auntie,
Dweebo Spanka,
Smooth Criminal,
Man Child Lover,
Rotec,
,
Crap out,
Chocolate Lover
, Hans Von Gruber,
Kilo Watt Kid,
Proziac,
Gay Old Man In SF,
Green Nat,
Warlord,
ProzacHolic,
Green Mamba,
Popeye,
,
Beer Bottle,
Moe Larry Curly,
RecRadioPolice,
Black Dragon,
Old Man In Pa.,
Davemade1,
Old Man,
Amish Man,
3-500zees,
,
"?"
Riddler
Read Em,
And Another,
New World Order,
etc etc etc,

Fell free to add onto wa3moj's list

Wow!
That antigirl sure has alot of aliases.

#1 & 2 is the biggest troll of all, why
else would he change his nic.

A quote from George Busch wa3moj

"why do I do it because I can, It is a good way to defeat filters
as well and because it ****es you guys off."

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...ome.com&rnum=5

LOL!!!

Landshark

That is just sad. Someone wants their opinion heard that much?
Old December 20th 03, 01:42 PM
Richard Cranium

Steveo wrote in message ...
rrcb freedom fighter wrote:
1. Brainbuster maybe aka Peter

2. Steveo maybe aka Moparholic maybe aka Steve Parks

3. Radioman maybe aka Scott69

4. Landshark maybe aka Mark Beck

5. Twistedhed maybe aka Dave McCampbell

6. Richard Cranium NOT aka AE352

7. GW maybe aka Pinhead but NOT aka Curious Dan That was Georgie-girl.

8. Chim Bubba maybe aka ice ColdNYC maybe aka DoDirty

No proof has ever been posted of any of the above. Not that the fact
ever bothers Georgie-girl.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sat Dec 20 01:24:25 2003 depuis l'IP : acc9bce0.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

Don't forget these:
---doug----

http://tinyurl.com/vlhn ----blowhard-----

---doug----- No. That's Georgie-girl

" ----coward----

". --nym-shifter--- That's DouGay.

---doug-----

-and-

Geoerge -aka-

Hi de Ho
Crabby,
Prozac,
World Wide Proziac,
Rock Lobster,
Reptile,
Lennie Beecroft,
Black dragon,
Whiskey,
The Chosen One,
Auntie,
Capn Jack,
Professor Smokes Sausages,
BadaBing,
Deep Blue Sea,
Humphrey Cry Baby,
Helmut Sweeny,
Voobie Brutha,
Seven and Out,
Uncle Fester,
Mugabi,
China Grove,
Auntie,
Dweebo Spanka,
Smooth Criminal,
Man Child Lover,
Rotec,
,
Crap out,
Chocolate Lover
, Hans Von Gruber,
Kilo Watt Kid,
Proziac,
Gay Old Man In SF,
Green Nat,
Warlord,
ProzacHolic,
Green Mamba,
Popeye,
,
Beer Bottle,
Moe Larry Curly,
RecRadioPolice,
Black Dragon,
Old Man In Pa.,
Davemade1,
Old Man,
Amish Man,
3-500zees,
,
"?"

Old December 20th 03, 04:26 PM
Repeater Directory

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:15:40 -0600, William Wallace wrote:

(Richard Cranium) wrote in
. com:

Steveo wrote in message
rrcb freedom fighter wrote:
1. Brainbuster maybe aka Peter

2. Steveo maybe aka Moparholic maybe aka Steve Parks

3. Radioman maybe aka Scott69

4. Landshark maybe aka Mark Beck

5. Twistedhed maybe aka Dave McCampbell

6. Richard Cranium NOT aka AE352

7. GW maybe aka Pinhead but NOT aka Curious Dan That was
Georgie-girl.

8. Chim Bubba maybe aka ice ColdNYC maybe aka DoDirty

No proof has ever been posted of any of the above. Not that the fact
ever bothers Georgie-girl.

It is up to you to prove that it is wrong dickhead cranium.

if you think its up to him to prove an accusation is false, prove your not george.

its up to you george, prove its false.
Old December 20th 03, 04:40 PM
Landshark

"abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" wrote in
message ...
"Landshark" wrote in
news

"Steveo" wrote in message Don't
[...]

Feel free to add onto wa3moj's list

..-.
[email protected]. .com
. ..-. [email protected]. .com
[email protected]. .com
[email protected]. .com

[email protected]

spade#abc.com

That's just half way down the killfile
list! I usually clean out the file once every
3 to 4 months because of the hundreds of
alias he has. George's alias's take up some
95% of the list.

Landshark

That is a lie, those names were used alot longer than 4 months ago

LOL!! here let me show you what was posted

"I usually clean out the file once every
3 to 4 months because of the hundreds of
alias he has"

Most of those are at least 8 months, maybe
a little more, what part of what was said
wasn't understood?

and
you don't use a killfile as proof by your replies to me

Why did you change screen nics? You want to
troll, otherwise I wouldn't have seen your reply.
Just like predicted, you change nics so that you
can troll, if I bother you so bad kill file me, then
you will never see my posts. You won't, your a
troll.

, the chance of me
ever using the same name again is slim and none nop reason to keep it in
your list or killfile me you read and reply to me so what is the killfile
for? Answer that one QUEERSHARK, you can't and you won't It just shows
your obsession with "george" since he likes to mention about your
TRANSEXUAL escapades.

Nope, if you stayed with one nic instead of
using your aol account, violia and Comcast
with you're mired of names I wouldn't see
you unless someone quoted you in a response

What other reason would there be but to keep a list
of those names. OBSESSION and LOVE since your killfile is imaginary, you
call others trolls YOUR a TROLL Mark Beck, FreeMont CA

Oh my whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa, you are an angry little
troll aren't you LOL!!!
WA3MOJ BUSCH, GEORGE 1385 DEVON CIR, ALLENTOWN, PA 18104

If you tried to be more civil, not accuse people of
being the third gunman on the grassy knoll, stopped
harassing people, used proper language other
might not complain about you..........Unless
you like being a troll.

Landshark